'Dragon Majesty,' Special Set Releasing in America This Fall!

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Minor text error that I'd thought I'd point out: the second Swablu is listed as having 60 HP in the text translation, but the picture shows it only has 50 HP. :)

Zierant

Murcielago
Where is Zekrom FA and RR?! Was hoping of buying it from this set instead of the 5k Japanese one :(

Jayfeather

Brigitte One Trick
Am I the only one who is really digging this Gyarados? 160 DMG that you can use every turn on a one prize attacker that can utilize Aqua Patch is huge! Also Kingdra GX for 3 water energy does 160 that can be used every turn, and it can be boosted with more water energy. RIP Lapras GX.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
So does the salable completely lock your opponent out of attacks. Or can it be negated using Guzma and switch.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
So, Ho-Oh and that Ultra Necrozma Promo are still missing. Safe to assume that the Popplio will be the other single blister promo.

S1L3NTT4UND3R

Aspiring Trainer
I'm very excited for all of the new dragon support cards as well as the return of Fight Song Altaria! Victini will most likely be a one off in all fire decks moving forward.

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
Chasing that gold ultra necrozma is going to be a money dump! However lance seems somewhat broken. The way it reads you can put altaria and flagon on the bench? Maybe I’m giving it too much credit?

Ardma-Rohar

Once upon a time, I was a Snorlax.
Chasing that gold ultra necrozma is going to be a money dump! However lance seems somewhat broken. The way it reads you can put altaria and flagon on the bench? Maybe I’m giving it too much credit?

You are correct. It works just like Dragonite's GX attack, I believe.

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
Man I got some interesting ideas when this comes out. Reshiram GX and Blaine in Ho-Oh/Turto decks.

Andrew Weiss

Aspiring Trainer
Always excited to see new cards. Especially charizard. I also actually like it when there are no decks that are automatically good, people actually have to think about how to put a deck together.