Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm sorry but I just realized I have no way to screenshot on my computer so I have to drop

If you're on Windows, you can just use the Snipping Tool. Regardless of what your OS is, you can even just take a picture of your computer screen and send it to me through Discord. That won't be an issue.

Nyan

She/They
In!~

I have my computer, which i'm on most days, and my new phone, which I still have to sign-in to PB , but once I do i'll be on that too

I usually visit PB several times a day on average, less depending on if i'm traveling or not

I can't guarantee i'll be completely committed, but i'll try my hardest!

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Bet none of you were expecting this. In.

I've been pretty inactive recently, but since I'll be participating I'll step that up. (Violet you know you can bug me on discord if I mess up :p).
I'll be committed.
I'll probably just have my phone and a tablet for the first week, but I'll have a computer afterwards.

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
I believe I'm a little last minute, but count me IN!
- What devices will you likely be using to regularly access the site?
Mostly desktop but possibly mobile over the next couple of days.
- How regularly do you visit PokéBeach?
I'll go with once a day.
- How likely you are to stay committed to this game, not to drop out or to be too inactive with challenges?
I'll make an effort to commit over the next two weeks, but from September on academic challenges may pose an issue.

Last edited:

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Yeah, I've been subbed out in mafia so, count me in.
1 I'll be on my phone
2 throughout the day, more active 4 pm EST to 1 am EST
3 won't be like my last few mafia games, I'll stay committed

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Game Start!

Welcome, Houseguests! We’ve reached our limit of sixteen players, each of them excited and ready for another season of PokéBeach Big Brother! Similar to last season, there is no set partner, clique, or team mechanic built to hold you in place. This season, you’re heavily encouraged to make alliances with your fellow Houseguests in order to hold you through the game. If you wish to make an alliance with another Houseguest, please make sure to include me in that Forum PM discussion, Discord group DM, or Discord server. If you don’t already have me added, make sure to do so at this time.

At this time, you will all be receiving messages from me to complete your prompt for the end of the week.

I will be sending these through either the forum, or Discord depending on which I believe works best for you. If you'd like this changed, please let me know.

Week One will start in 24 hours, or on August 20th, at 8:00PM PST, which allows you plenty of time to create your alliances and speculate about the game. A reminder that every update in this game will be stated in my native time zone (PST), but that I'll also be including universal timers to the best I can.
Here is your countdown timer!

This is just the very start. Remember to play your best, as every week, one of you will die.
Good night, houseguests...

Hostess Note

Laughter resonates through the house…

“I… I did it…
I did it! I finally found some idiots stupid enough to have found and enter this place! Maybe I’ve finally found the one I’m looking for... I hope so, I haven’t seen them in a while…And maybe, if they’re in this mess of poor souls, I can finally get what I’ve been after for so long… What I’ve been trapped in here to claim for so long… I hope it’ll finally be mine, the taste of revenge will be so sweet… I hope that I can…”

The voice trails off.

“I’ll eagerly watch these souls for a while. It’s not like they have a choice. I finally have a use for this house. And I’m so eager to see who dies first.”

The houseguests, exhausted after spending all their energy attempting to escape, finally go to bed in an agreed decision to try their luck at escaping the next day. They struggle to fall asleep to the loud shifts and their own screams of panic in the house that night.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One – Grand Reaper Competition

The houseguests awaken as the sun rises, but upon taking a look around, they realize they’re no longer in their rooms. They quickly ascertain they’ve been moved when they were asleep and now awaken in the house’s ceremony room. Before having the opportunity to ask questions, the Hostess enters the room, and begins to speak up.

“Welcome, victims, to your first week! To begin the week, you’ll be competing in a Grand Reaper competition, to become just that: This week’s Grand Reaper!

You’ll be competing in something different this time, something you weren't expecting... Allow me to introduce you to my wondrous Hall of Knives!

In this hall, you will be presented with several sets of two doors each. For each set, you must open the correct door. But this hall is true to its name. If you open the wrong door, you will be faced with knives. Open the correct door to advance and open the wrong door to advance... with a stab wound. The competitor who exits the hall with the least amount of stab wounds at the end will win the competition! The others? Well... with any of my luck you'll be dead simply from passing through the hallway.”

As she giggles excitedly, the houseguests exchange nervous glances at each other. Well, it looks like this is the safest way to proceed with your lives, right?
...A little stab wound is nothing, right..?

You enter the Hall of Knives and are shown ten sets of two doors. Which doors will you pick?

In order to submit for this competition, send me a forum PM or submission through Discord stating which door you’d like to pick, formatted as such:

HALL OF KNIVES:
#ENTER: LEFT 1
#ENTER: RIGHT 2
#ENTER: LEFT 3
#ENTER: RIGHT 4
#ENTER: LEFT 5

And so on, for each of the ten sets of doors.

You have a little over 48 hours, until August 22nd at 8:00PM PST to find your way through the Hall of Knives and reach the end to win the competition!
Here is your countdown until you di- I mean... until your deadline!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
You enter the Hall of Knives and are shown ten sets of two doors. Which doors will you pick?
In this hall, you will be presented with several sets of two doors each. For each set, you must open the correct door.
And so on, for each of the ten sets of doors.
[I shouldn't have to make this revision. I really shouldn't. But for those of you who are still confused when submitting, YOU ARE SUBMITTING TEN CHOICES OF LEFT OR RIGHT, FORMATTED IN A LIST JUST LIKE WHAT'S LISTED ON THE UPDATE POST.
I've had several people be confused by this while submitting, although I stated it three times in my update. Please, in the future, pay attention to the game so you understand what's happening.]

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
"Wow, look at you all! Perfectly ripe for the picking, covered in buckets of your own blood. What a beautiful sight!"

The Hostess attempts to hold back her laughter, but fails, pointing at several of you and laughing.

"How'd you like my Hall of Knives, victims? It looks like everyone had lots of fun, and even brought back some gashing souvenirs with them! I'm glad you all had fun!"

As the houseguests attempt to cover their wounds, the Hostess simply continues laughing at them. However, at the sight of one, her laughter fades into a sharp smile, as she looks behind the curtains on the stage of the ceremony room. What could be in there..?

"My my, look at you especially! Someone must not like stab wounds, what a shame. Well, if not bleeding to death wasn't good enough for you, I guess I've got a nice little title to offer you. How does being Grand Reaper sound?"

Week One – Grand Reaper Announcement

The chosen houseguests finally exit the Hall of Knives, covered in blood. However, the least injured houseguest happened to be…

1st place: @Little Cherrim, at three stab wounds!

2nd place: @GekkisaiDaiNi, @NinjaPenguin and @Fiery_Lugia at four stab wounds!
Last place: @Lord o da rings at eight stab wounds!
The people who selected 9+ left doors: @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Blakers, @mirdo, @Nyan, and @double o squirtle.

As this week’s Grand Reaper, @Little Cherrim may choose two of your fellow houseguests to victimize and tag for death! Your deadline is in 24 hours, or until August 22nd, at 9:00PM PST and remember to publicly post your tags in this thread!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One – Idol of Life Competition

The Hostess claps, and the tagged houseguests become enveloped in a dark smoke. She grins and begins to speak once again.

“Houseguests, you have been tagged for death! In order to escape, you must play with the Grand Reaper and three randomly drawn houseguests to play for the Idol of Life! This Idol will allow you to save one of the tagged houseguests, or you may stab it with a knife to keep the tags the same! This week’s Idol competition contains…

Grand Reaper: @Little Cherrim

Death Tag: @GekkisaiDaiNi
Death Tag: @Fiery_Lugia

Random Draw: @double o squirtle
Random Draw: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Random Draw: @TheR3DX

This competition, you’ll be risking your lives playing…

Swirlix’s Cotton Candy Catch!"

You have just over 72 hours, or until August 25th, at 7:00PM PST to reach your highest score in order to win the Idol! You may submit your score at any time before the deadline, and submit as many scores as you’d like, but only your highest score counts. Remember to include your PokéBeach ID to be visible in your screenshots, either an open tab of your profile or name, to prevent cheating. Submissions can be sent to me through Discord in PMs or Alliance Servers, or PMs on the Beach.
Here is your countdown!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One – Idol of Life Announcement

The deadline has been reached! Let's see how our victims played...

3rd place: @Fiery_Lugia with 53'01"
2nd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 78'06"

1st place: With a score of 82'01", the Idol of Life for the first week goes to…
@GekkisaiDaiNi!

The Hostess tosses the Idol to @GekkisaiDaiNi, and presents them with the important question…
“What are you gonna do with that thing? You gonna stab it? Or save someone from a bloody death?”

Using the Idol of Life, you may pick a houseguest to save from their death tag, or leave the death tags the same! Your options of death tags are:
@GekkisaiDaiNi
@Fiery_Lugia

You have 24 hours, or until August 26th at 7:00PM PST to publicly post your decision in this thread!​

Last edited:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I'm saving myself

Status
Not open for further replies.