'Dragon Majesty: Supreme Powers Collection' Announcement and Image!

Is the box cheaper in Europe? If not you guys are getting ripped off even worse then we are!
Pokemon Company's probably like "Lol we could sell the box with just the packs and the jumbo card in Europe and get a lot of money cuz stuff is more expensive there than in America.":cool::cool::cool:

I'm getting this one just like getting the shining legends one last year. I like these boxes a LOT, they're always really fun to open. (And thanks to the internet I can probably preorder it for a decent enough price, so that's a plus).

These boxes are the choice bulk storage! Love 'em. Assuming the storage boxes will also be the fixed versions with full card height box.

As many of you would be surprised to know, I don’t spend all my money on Goomy. However, for the same amount of money, you can buy 1,150 Goomies. (At 7¢ a Goomy.) You know what else you can buy with that money? 2 Leles. I keep telling y’all, you gotta buy surplus Lele so when GRI and the Box go out of print, you can sell ‘em for a whole lot money. If they climb to $50 a pop, that’s 1,400 Goomies. However, there are probably better things to spend it on.
I'm going to start using Goomies as currency now.

The Lele market floor is going to fall out. Soon everyone will have one and card resellers will be forced back into finding employment

Eating fried chicken for a whole week -wow, what a priority.
Under what circumstances would the floor fall out on the Lele market?
Not as a sharp retort, but because I’m curious so I can better plan for the Lele market.
Also, I believe that the priority was sustaining yourself with food so you can survive for a week as compared to a box full of glittery cardboard.

Rayquaza-GX is gaining a great support with Zinnia! If Ray manages to play against Fairies, we're gonna have a powerful deck.

Infernape is looking like a decent deck now! Still not great by any stretch of the imagination, but decent!

Back