Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spanish Inquisition

Hola, I know Spanish, do you? People know you always win in Uno but what annoys them the most is that you think they really understand Spanish like you do. They wish you come back and speak English.

Active Ability : Role Reversal – Trading things don’t always need both people consent. You can always force them to take your role instead. Once per day, PM me the name of a player, you will trade Active Ability with that player at the end of the day.

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

I have no reason to think my role was swapped that was just my first guess. There might just be a role gifter JOAT type thing.

The vote count above has a little issue. Here is the good one.

Vote Count Day 01 #3

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #258

2 - Camoclone - NinjaPenguin #43, GamePhoenix #58, Luispipe8 #119, scattered mind #172
1 - NinjaPenguin - TOTAL_EPICNESS #45, Camoclone #47, GamePhoenix #49, bbninjas #249
0 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - scattered mind #46, NinjaPenguin #56
3 - @scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50, Camoclone #117, bbninjas #148, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #153, TOTAL_EPICNESS #158, GamePhoenix #168
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #73
0 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Camoclone #81, scattered mind #84
1- Luispipe8 - mordacazir #141
0 - mordacazir - NinjaPenguin #229
2- GamePhoenix - NinjaPenguin #246, PMJ #247

The player that will be lynched it the days end will is tag,

*This vote count doesn't reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following players have yet to meet their quota for the day. Failing to do so by the end of the day will result in them receiving the first warning.
@roz_the_eevee
@Luispipe8
@mordacazir
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 will end at 23th July 9PM [GMT +8] (Timer).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.

Personally requested of vote count unfortunately can't be provided.
However I could tell you that SM still have the highest amount of vote on him atm.

Personally requested of vote count unfortunately can't be provided.
However I could tell you that SM still have the highest amount of vote on him atm.
Well I'm going to keep my vote the same for now, if action happens tag me and I'll switch to scattered I suppose.

Yeah of course it is. I'm scum so if I can end the day on my buddy's wagon for towncred down the line, why wouldn't I?
(The point without the sarcasm is that your mind suspects me no matter what I answer to that question, so it's not worth asking or seriously answering. I couldn't care less about what people think of me flopping and wanting to lynch me because I know I'm town and my looks aren't what I should care about.)
Vote NP. You don’t get to sit this one out.
My vote is on morda, isn't it? Put me metaphorically on scattered if it's between you two, but I'd rather lynch morda so I may as well preserve that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back