Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you should be able to, because it's your claim that the camo lynch was not only agreed upon, but widely so. If the case was so widely accepted as hokey, it should be fairly easy to find supporting evidence somewhere.

*that the camo lynch was bad

Earlier in the game you said that you thought SM was scum why the sudden change?
I changed after the whole thing with his continued posting after we all thought that he was hammered. Had he stopped posting, I would still have my vote parked on him had he not posted after the believed to be hammer. Now I feel that if the scum this game are smart enough to do what Drac and I did last game and keep a person alive to drop convincing cases on people, that person would be Camo or PMJ because of what we've seen from both. That is if Camo or PMJ are town which I see PMJ as the townier of the two at the moment based on how he's playing now comparing to when he was town in the past. So,
##VOTE:Camoclone

So basically scum this game is incredibly dumb right? There’s no way scum isn’t Mord, SM, Nick right? They have to put all stock into lynching me today. It’s time to lynch SM boys. Nick’s post isn’t comprehensible.

If you are town you must be voting SM at this point in the game. Scum is going all in on lynching me for some reason.

Copying and pasting on mobile sucks. I can’t copy the quote so I just copy and pasted directly. Here’s my original role. I gained a completely new ability last night so I guess someone swapped abilities with me. I asked about the typos in the role and they are just flavor.

Captain Wreckage

Destruction is what you live for. Although you always win the battleship game you are never truly satisfy unless you see your opponents crash and burn even if you are despised by others for wanting so.

Active Ability : Total Wreck – You are only satisfied when you watch a person destroy to the very core. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player, if that player uses an Item, you will destroy that item before it can be used. (If more than 1 item is used, 1 will be chosen randomly)

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

FoS to everyone on Camo's wagon. My mind is blown at the amount of players buying into sm's meta-based paranoia and avoiding actual, relevant-to-this-game facts. Not everyone on this wagon can be scum which means some of you are just not thinking.

If Camo is telling the truth about getting his role stolen then he has to be town, unless Drac didn't hand out the link to the scum chat until after night zero was over.

Camo’s role got stolen only if there are two steeling roles, because I have one and I never used it.

I’m still completely happy with a Mord lynch. While he’s connected to SM I think he’s almost as good of a day one lynch as SM.

Everything I say can be retrieved to my defense . If I say Eevee is scum you will say I am trying to defend myself. It doesn’t matter because you blend everything I try to do with the case on me.

I changed after the whole thing with his continued posting after we all thought that he was hammered. Had he stopped posting, I would still have my vote parked on him had he not posted after the believed to be hammer. Now I feel that if the scum this game are smart enough to do what Drac and I did last game and keep a person alive to drop convincing cases on people, that person would be Camo or PMJ because of what we've seen from both. That is if Camo or PMJ are town which I see PMJ as the townier of the two at the moment based on how he's playing now comparing to when he was town in the past. So,
##VOTE:Camoclone

Question 1: Why do you think that scattered continuing to post after the assumed hammer would suggest that scattered's innocent? (A wise and experienced player of any alignment should and would always continue posting in case the hammer is accidental / incorrectly counted, and continue to be of help as to buy some last minute wagon changes. This is a regular tactic used by experienced scum on this site, and it can definitely work.)
Question 2: Why are you reading people town "because the scum would keep those people around" even though the scum haven't had the opportunity to kill anyone yet?

Two hours. Here was the flavor used. If I die today you must look at Mord or SM tomorrow. One of them is scum. If either flips then Nick is scum too. After that you look at NP and Luis’ slot.

You were approach by a stranger. He made an offer that you can't refuse.

You role has been updated

If Camo is telling the truth about getting his role stolen then he has to be town, unless Drac didn't hand out the link to the scum chat until after night zero was over.
Wasn’t my role it was just one ability.

Everything I say can be retrieved to my defense . If I say Eevee is scum you will say I am trying to defend myself. It doesn’t matter because you blend everything I try to do with the case on me.
You have not tried to scumhunt at all in the back half of the day. This is a baseless claim. The post BB was talking about was intact just you still trying to prove your stubborn points.

Camo’s role got stolen only if there are two steeling roles, because I have one and I never used it.
Stealing roles are commonly scum roles.

You are waiting for scattered's flip to inform your reads, yet you have been contributing very little towards his lynch, and have instead been somewhat actively pushing against it? That's another blip in your progression.

...but you then admitted that the evidence was weak, or at least, no where near as strong as you thought? (See bold in spoiler)

Huh? How was that vote supposed to get a reaction from GP??
Yeah, but his lynch is inevitable and there's no great counterwagon I see so I can't really do anything about it.
I did, but that doesn't mean it's not still a quite strong this pushing him into my townpile.
Any leading wagon should get a reaction from GP. I just wanted one that he hadn't commented on.

I don't want to make a Camo/Scattered decision but if the vote count tells me I have to, I will. Expecting a full claim from @scattered mind since he's already softed his ability.

Yeah, but his lynch is inevitable and there's no great counterwagon I see so I can't really do anything about it.
I did, but that doesn't mean it's not still a quite strong this pushing him into my townpile.
Any leading wagon should get a reaction from GP. I just wanted one that he hadn't commented on.

I don't want to make a Camo/Scattered decision but if the vote count tells me I have to, I will. Expecting a full claim from @scattered mind since he's already softed his ability.
Make a decision. Quit flopping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back