• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Quad Sylveon GX Post Rotation Help

dark aura

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
4x Sylveon GX
4x Eevee

Trainers:
4x Team Skull Grunt
4x Plumeria
2x Guzma
2x Cynthia
2x Judge
1x Diantha
1x Lusamine
1x Underground Expedition
4x Max Potion
4x Crushing Hammer
4x Enhanced Hammer
3x Nest Ball
2x Field Blower
2x Pal Pad
2x Body Building Dumbells
1x Energy Recycle System
1x Rescue Strecher

Energy:
8x Fairy Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

Last edited:
You want a 2nd Lusamine. If you need to you can use 2 lusamine to infinitely loop supporters which can also give another win condition of never decking out

I'd cut 2 DCE for 2 more Fairy energy
Maybe cut the Bodybuilding Dumbbells for Lysandre Labs
Maybe cut 1 Cynthia for another Lysandre Labs
I'd also cut 1 Enhanced Hammer for the second Lusamine.

Overall here's my suggestions:
-2 DCE
-2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
-1 Cynthia
-1 Enhanced Hammer

+2 Fairy Energy
+3 Lysandre Labs
+1 Lusamine

I'd cut 2 DCE for 2 more Fairy energy
Maybe cut the Bodybuilding Dumbbells for Lysandre Labs
Maybe cut 1 Cynthia for another Lysandre Labs
I'd also cut 1 Enhanced Hammer for the second Lusamine.

Overall here's my suggestions:
-2 DCE
-2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
-1 Cynthia
-1 Enhanced Hammer

+2 Fairy Energy
+3 Lysandre Labs
+1 Lusamine
any reason for Lysandre Labs except for maybe blocking out Choice Bands? Isn't Field Blower enough?

Is there any other form of milling like Rocket's Handiwork for this deck anymore? More than anything else that's what it needs, it still has a lot of energy disruption and stall going into post rotation.

Is there any other form of milling like Rocket's Handiwork for this deck anymore? More than anything else that's what it needs, it still has a lot of energy disruption and stall going into post rotation.

I love disruption, it really adds a lot to the game for me as opposed to just having both players watch eachother build up and then attack eachother until GG.

Mars: You draw cards and disrupt the opponents hand. Yeah it aint no Delinquent, but... this is 2018, bros.

Back