Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brilliant scummy move by Camo:

@TOTAL_EPICNESS - your take on this issue?

For the record randomly tagging players does not buy you Town points.

TE is not random

Why do you think I was talking about you?
This is weirdly defensive for something that wasn’t a direct attack on you.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: SCATTERED MIND

Who were you talking to?

It was just a general statement. I didn’t say it was scummy either but you jumped to conclusions.

PMJ is also interesting since as town, he ignores D1 cases, but not late D1 cases- he usually makes some kind of a comment.
This case wasn't a late D1 case; in fact, it appears to have been ended abruptly during its middle stages.

Anyway, I'll be off now, and if the count is correct, I'd imagine it'll be gamefreeze.

scattered mind said:
The brilliant scummy move by Camo:

@TOTAL_EPICNESS - your take on this issue?

For the record randomly tagging players does not buy you Town points.

TE is not random

Why do you think I was talking about you?
This is weirdly defensive for something that wasn’t a direct attack on you.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: SCATTERED MIND

Who were you talking to?

It was just a general statement. I didn’t say it was scummy either but you jumped to conclusions.

Okay, while I don't believe that this is Camo's only - or main - point (you have been defensive / jumpy in other ways), this particular evidence is undoubtedly manipulated. scattered did get short and defensive (Camo's comment was clearly directed a people who had tagged other players, like scattered mind), but scattered never in this instance said or implied that "Camo found him scummy", that "Camo was pushing his lynch" or anything like that, which is what Camo claims in the bold (emphasis mine). scattered was clarifying.

Jumpy might be it. I should be slower in my reactions. I think that's the issue.
*end pondering over my playstyle and fly away to the gravyard*

The day is over already? This is a scum-pushed wagon if I ever saw one.

I’m still incredibly happy with an SM vote. His interactions after he thought he was lynched were not town like. His goal was not to assist in future days.

SM continues to devolve the argument against him and instead makes it about me not the argument. I’m not the only one who thinks he’s scummy since he almost got hammered.

For the record SM conveniently left out the most relevant post here. The quick double post he made after saying TE was not random. SM is not town.

I told to anyone to go to the link to see the whole thing and still, even with all the posts there, I never said anything about you accusing me of being scummy in that so called general statement. Why did you use that language of "attacked" and "never said it was scummy" then? If it is not to manipulate town to think I am overly defensive and panicked? Assuming you are not scum, you should answer it seriously, but since you are most likely scum you will say something like "Because you thought I attacked you"- so let me answer this possible answer right now- Show me where in my quotes about that statement that you got the feeling that I thought you were accusing me of being scummy. Focus on the posts that I made to you btw, as I can see you trying to shove the post I made in between to bbninjas, which is unrelated to that point- and was already adressed- sure I was aggressive and jumpy in general means, but we are talking now specifically on that point where you tried to manipulate town to make that instance also aggressive and defensive which was not.

The key point is SM thinks I’m likely scum but refuses to use his vote which is town’s best weapon.

I told to anyone to go to the link to see the whole thing and still, even with all the posts there, I never said anything about you accusing me of being scummy in that so called general statement. Why did you use that language of "attacked" and "never said it was scummy" then? If it is not to manipulate town to think I am overly defensive and panicked? Assuming you are not scum, you should answer it seriously, but since you are most likely scum you will say something like "Because you thought I attacked you"- so let me answer this possible answer right now- Show me where in my quotes about that statement that you got the feeling that I thought you were accusing me of being scummy. Focus on the posts that I made to you btw, as I can see you trying to shove the post I made in between to bbninjas, which is unrelated to that point- and was already adressed- sure I was aggressive and jumpy in general means, but we are talking now specifically on that point where you tried to manipulate town to make that instance also aggressive and defensive which was not.

To clarify what I mean even further, I am directing this for Camo to explain himself for my case. It just so happens that it is also a part of my defense on the case on me, but for the sake of helping town to understand your alignment, you should saperate the two at least in two posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back