Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what,
##VOTE: scattered mind
I need an answer because right now, I am reading him as scum for certain and that won't change unless he gives suitable reasoning. Why assume threats? If you think you are threatened, you could ask for clarification on what confuses you. Me and my rational solutions.
Why for certain? Are you sheeping me?

Dont shut down discussion like this ##vote: luispipe8

lol, sure, I told everyone to stop talking.
All I said is that the current discussion is not relevant; or at least until either sm or Camo are lynched/killed and look at their interactions.

Luis coming in and then leaving was weird but he does that pretty often so I’m not sure what to make of it

It's not "coming in and leaving", I'm sure you don't expect me to remain in a desktop staring at the "Alerts" tab 24/7 :p I check from time to time and actually keep up to the reading since I've e-mail notifications. I just comment on what's relevant. Like this :v

Bandwagoning isn’t scummy in nature guys. Don’t take things too far. If someone makes a good point they make a good point and you’re allowed to agree with it.

This. It's the most important message among the mess.

I can be aggressive and defensive as town as shown in past games and can be confirmed by other players like NP and bbninjas (past hosts that told me that I was aggressive). I don’t see myself as aggressive this game. I simply ask for clarifications and in depth thinking for future analysis of posts, but it is taken as being defensive and aggressive. I have this issue pretty much any game when I’m town where I need to decide, ok should I comment on that obvious point and stress it further, or leave it because people would yell “he is so aggressive”.

As for the bbninjas issue that I thought he tried to scare me. I was just making the point that if you say something like “now that you posted so much we have some interesting information on you” without explaining exactly what your point is is pointless, unless you did that to tease that player.

Again, I can’t be the only one who thinks Camo is lying about the statement ,
So just for the sake of my insanity:

A question for everyone:

Do you think that if I had not posted the post of me tagging TE, Camo would have still posted that statement about tagging people?
Btw, some people think I am overreacting about this point, I agree that alone this argument is pointless, but it is not when Camo is pushing my lynch based on that point. Notice how he also turned this clarification of mine to a defense of a scummy accusation. My reaction was simply saying that TE was not a random target, plus a sarcastic note that NP did the same after NP agreed with Camo. But Camo turned this and commented- I never said it was scummy.
That sentence alone is so brilliant. It is true that he never said that, but it is also true that no body accused him for saying that. So why making that sentence? To manipulate the others to think that my simple clarification is an overreacted defense. This is scummy. However, in order to realize Camo is being scummy you need to
A) being under his irrational attack and see the town sheep like crazy
Or
B) realize that the accused player was town after he got lynched.

And yes, this post is me being aggressive and whatever call it also AtE and see how much I care. But seriously for the future , know that my play excluding this post was not me being aggressive and defensive, but actually calm and simply writing as much as possible to get people to clarify and not get away with short vague sentences. I do that so town will have as much meat they can to reread after the phase, and I don’t care how much it makes me look scummy, I am willing to get lynched, but it is still a disappointment when you get lynched over something so obviously not true that is becoming a reoccurring thing in my history on the site. And btw, other games where I am not coming off as aggressive and instead calm- these are the games I simply not contribute much because of lack of time.

That’s it. Just wanted to get this out. Come now Camo, downgrade all what I just said to “lol AtE,OMGUs, 100% scum must lynch” and let’s move on. This is my last big fat reaction to this case. I’ll reread for leads later.

Place a vote if you wanna be aggressive. It’s the mark of scum to be “aggressive” but not utilize the town’s greatest weapon.

I’ll vote later when I am in front of the computer. Who do you think is more pushing than sheeping ?

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE:Camo

Yeah bb has this point of the scared thing, but I addressed that in my big post.

Bandwagoning isn’t scummy in nature guys. Don’t take things too far. If someone makes a good point they make a good point and you’re allowed to agree with it.
This is a much more elegant way to say what I had intended to say.
All I said is that the current discussion is not relevant; or at least until either sm or Camo are lynched/killed and look at their interactions.
Why don't you look at how those players have been interacting now and start building potential links now, considering the hypothetical flip scum / flip town? I'm pretty surprised that you've referred to this discussion as a mess -- because it is not -- plus, this would be reflective of your attitude towards scumhunting, which appears right now to be "don't care".
You know what,##VOTE: scattered mind
##VOTE: Scattered Mind
Even to me, @scattered mind's behavior seems pretty scummy. ##UNVOTE:##VOTE: scattered mind
Considering you all agree with the scattered case; if scattered flips town, who do you think is scummy / townie and why; if scattered flips scum, who do you think is scummy / townie and why?

Look into NP- weird how he held his thoughts and only asked questions with no input.
Might be town trying to get everything clear, but still, worth a look.

PMJ is also interesting since as town, he ignores D1 cases, but not late D1 cases- he usually makes some kind of a comment.

As for the bbninjas issue that I thought he tried to scare me. I was just making the point that if you say something like “now that you posted so much we have some interesting information on you” without explaining exactly what your point is is pointless, unless you did that to tease that player.
What you put into quotations gives off a different vibe to what I actually said; ftr - there wasn't the whole "now that you posted so much part", just a "...although [you wagoned and I don't think that was inherently scummy,] we do now have some interesting information to shift through." I would have considered the meaning pretty clear: some of the stuff you posted seemed potentially indicative but I need to think about it first.

Do you think that if I had not posted the post of me tagging TE, Camo would have still posted that statement about tagging people?
No, but if multiple other people tagged within a similar timeframe, I do think Camo would have still posted that statement.

To manipulate the others to think that my simple clarification is an overreacted defense. This is scummy.
Can you requote the instance where this was done?

That’s it. Just wanted to get this out. Come now Camo, downgrade all what I just said to “lol AtE,OMGUs, 100% scum must lynch” and let’s move on. This is my last big fat reaction to this case. I’ll reread for leads later.
When Camo heavily pushes on an innocent player and disregards their defense, you will nearly always see a frustrated response like this from that player. Interestingly, you don't always see that when Camo correctly pushes scum (probably because they might blame them-self for not playing good enough, instead in the case of a townie, where they might blame Camo for pushing the wrong lynch, and get frustrated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back