Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a general statement. I didn’t say it was scummy either but you jumped to conclusions.

I find it hard to believe that it was just a general statement that was put out there randomly and just happened to appear right after I tagged TE. Never said it was scummy either. Twisting words and lying.

I find it hard to believe that it was just a general statement that was put out there randomly and just happened to appear right after I tagged TE. Never said it was scummy either. Twisting words and lying.

Oh? Where’d I lie or twist your words? You jumped to the conclusion that I was talking to you. Please provide examples of both.

First, you say it was a general statement which it was clearly not, hence you lied. Second you twisted my words as you implied I suggested somehow that you accused me tagging a player scummy.

For the record randomly tagging players does not buy you Town points.
A general statement is made.
TE is not random
SM instantly believes it’s about him and defends himself. TE is not random so why would he think I’m talking specifically to him?
And my intend is not to gain townie points, it is to get his reaction considering he is a part of this case on Nick
He follows up with a major reaction from a very general statement that wasn’t accusatory.

You think?
Gets even more defensive and quotes more examples of random tagging. If he is aware of other examples why does he think I’m talking directly to him? SM knows something we don’t.
First, you say it was a general statement which it was clearly not, hence you lied. Second you twisted my words as you implied I suggested somehow that you accused me tagging a player scummy.
SM doubles down on being defensive. The second sentence doesn’t even make sense.

I am not threaten by "we now have some interesting information on you" - I have no problem to provide as much posts as you want to anaylyze- I would still keep posting my points, weaker or stronger, so unless you make a point on me, this sentence comes off as a scummy attempt to scare me from posting.

You still ignore the difference that I gave a reason and Nick hasn't? Why is that? Do you not consider it a different bandwagon? are both equally scummy to you, and if so, again, I'll ask that you explain to me what's a scummy bandwagon to you.
Also we haven’t even discussed this bad boy. Whatcha hiding buddy?

You can try and bark all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that this statement was not general, and that you lied and keep lying.

To say that this statement was just general and that you don’t know why I thought it isn’t is just childish. You should climb off that tree.

You can try and bark all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that this statement was not general, and that you lied and keep lying.
Is Camo doing this scummy to you?
A general statement is made.

SM instantly believes it’s about him and defends himself. TE is not random so why would he think I’m talking specifically to him?

He follows up with a major reaction from a very general statement that wasn’t accusatory.

Gets even more defensive and quotes more examples of random tagging. If he is aware of other examples why does he think I’m talking directly to him? SM knows something we don’t.

SM doubles down on being defensive. The second sentence doesn’t even make sense.
How does a townie react in this situation in a way scattered did not? This is mostly in that I don't see his reaction as "major" really at all.

@scattered mind Did you feel like the statement from Camo was purely targeted at you or both of us two (seeing as us two were the only ones who ever could be targeted with that statement)? This matters a lot when it comes to my read on it.

Is Camo doing this scummy to you?

How does a townie react in this situation in a way scattered did not? This is mostly in that I don't see his reaction as "major" really at all.

@scattered mind Did you feel like the statement from Camo was purely targeted at you or both of us two (seeing as us two were the only ones who ever could be targeted with that statement)? This matters a lot when it comes to my read on it.

For any other player, lying and twisting and making a case based on the lying and twisting would be extremely scummy. So the fact that he made a case based on that is scummy, unless he made the case for pressure which is just plain silly.

Actually it does not matter whether Camo referred only to me or both of us, since in both cases I was targeted. But if you ask me, I think it is pretty obvious that my post is the one which triggered him to post that “general statement” - maybe he thought about it after your post, but he definitely posted that eventually because of mine.

Townies don’t automatically assume the intent of general posts then defend themselves when they aren’t under attack. When you have something to hide it’s easy to view things as attacks. Between this and his response to BB it’s clear that he’s defensive. He uses an unneeded amount of AtE and can’t admit fault. Townies can be wrong and one of the marks of scum is that they refuse to admit defeat on a small point. SM keeps on using words like targeted. Read back. No one was attacked and no response was needed.

Also if his goal was to get a reaction out of TE why would he explain that? Things don’t add up.

Targeted meaning you referred the post to me. Not targeting me as scum. But sure keep twisting words.
You know Camo is desperate when he tries to throw at you every common scumtell in the book. AtE now? Ok. Anyway, this is the second page of this ridiculous debate so I’ll stop commenting to let others speak.

Actually I’m not going to bother quoting every recent post SM has made. Read them yourself. So much AtE. All over a single vote and point. Town offers other votes while scum is only interested in defense.

To continue on TE, I believe that he is town due to making his history known well even looking back at the last game. I have rarely seen this and feel that it's a town thing. My mention of Camo was referencing that he is new to me as I haven't played with him and at the time I wasn't willing to trust in him as a product of that. Now he presents a case on SM that I find convincing. If I were SM I would've asked the intent before my assumption as Camo stated if I were town. I feel the need to check his explanation with my own from past scared scum events.

That is true, please enlighten us on that because I just have too many questions about your interactions this early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back