Collecting Future gx or ex pokemon

These I would like to have GXs. In bold = would like most.

Generation 1: Venusaur, Blastoise, Arbok, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Vileplume, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Dodrio, Kingler, Weezing, Jynx, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Omastar, Kabutops
Generation 2: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Crobat, Xatu, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Girafarig, Mantine, Smeargle, Suicune, Wobbuffet
Generation 3: Sceptile, Swampert, Mightyena, Wailord, Spinda, Zangoose, Seviper, Cradily, Armaldo, Milotic, Kecleon, Absol
More from Gen 4-7. I think the Eeveelutions are likely. I'm not sure about the starters who did not get a GX so far, but never having Venusaur and Blastoise as GX would be strange.

Last edited:
Personally I want a fossil GX pokemon and hope with all these reimagining of early exs we might get Cradily or Aerodactyl. Outside those two I would maybe like to Hariyama or one of my undoubted favorites Heracross.

I would really like

Gen 1 - Blastoise, Venusaur, Gengar, Zapdos, Moltres, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Kabutops, Aerodactyl
Gen 2 - Typhlosion, Granbull, Houndoom, Suicune, Lugia
Gen 3 - Sceptile, Wailord, Sharpedo
Gen 4 - Infernape, Emploeon, Electivire, Manaphy, Arceus,
Gen 5 - Braviary, Keldeo
Gen 6 - Pangoro, Tyrantrum,

I 'think' 18 of those had EX's? So a good chance I'll get most of my wishlist.

Pidgeot as GX, as well as every other bird Pokemon, Cresselia is a thing too right? I'd love for a Zangoose-GX. Just for fun factor, I'd love a Pidgey-GX. If Eevee can get one, then why can't Pidgey.

Pidgeot as GX, as well as every other bird Pokemon, Cresselia is a thing too right? I'd love for a Zangoose-GX. Just for fun factor, I'd love a Pidgey-GX. If Eevee can get one, then why can't Pidgey.

Because Eevee is a mascot (and that GX will likely be exclusive to Japan like Pikachu GX) You don't see Let's Go Pidgey.

A part of my friend group, esspecially one in particular who wants to have a whole binder of them, are fans of Tyranitar, and I think it would be pretty cool if Tyranitar got a GX, even if his attacks costed like 4 to 5 energy but I could see them doing explosive damage and someone finding a way to charge him up like the upcoming Electrode-GX. Kind of the only card I want a GX of at the moment. Favorites of mine like Kingdra and Salamence are already confirmed getting a GX and I believe Kyogre's getting one not too far away (correct me if I'm wrong).

Because Eevee is a mascot (and that GX will likely be exclusive to Japan like Pikachu GX) You don't see Let's Go Pidgey.
Just saying we do know a Let's GO Pikachu and Eevee box is releasing that will likely contain Eevee-GX

Kabutops-GX
Aerodactyl-GX

Basically any working fossil deck that isnt a total gimmick with either heavy hitters or interesting technical mons. Kabu with some deal n' heal shenanigans and dactyl with switching or bench hitting.

Way too many for me. I started a list and once I got to 75 I stopped. Basically all final evolution starters for sure and quite a few "would-be" stage 2 Pokemon as well as some stage 1s and several basics. There's definitely quite a few that I would like to see who don't get much attention in the TCG. Or at least haven't in my experiences of playing anyway.

Definitely Froslass, the number of cards is criminally low. The last time we saw a Froslass card was in Generations and the one before that was Plasma Blast; her remaining 3 cards are from Gen 4. She clearly isn't as neglected as the Burmy line which got neglected for the entirety of BW, but she is my favorite Pokemon and PTCG hasn't done her any justice relative to the other old gen evolutions released in Gen 4. Now'd be a good time for a Froslass-GX.

Back