Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, scattered, if you have a case on me (other than what you said was a slip yesterday) I'd like to hear it.

And I’d like to hear your respond to my point on you. Still nothing. You just talk around it.

And I’d like to hear your respond to my point on you. Still nothing. You just talk around it.

I still don't understand your arguments. You say Jabber is scummy for what he said about morda in their neighborhood chat. What ability are you talking about?

Jabber said he has chat with morda . I believe mason chat like that contain scum. I see morda is townier.

I read him as scum. Why do you think he's town?

I'm limited on time all year, even during summer but that's less than usual. When I came back, I was still limited IRL. I simply didn't have as much time as I anticipated. I was forced to read through quickly and when I do that, it's not as if I have wind reader glasses (to make a fairy tail reference) so I missed some stuff. I admit I made a mistake like I always do. If that's what you're holding against me, it's fine just, life kinda sucks at the moment.

Certamen: Proelium Ultimum

Player-by-Player Actions:
mordacazir - Defends his bust, but is eliminated by Jabberwocks Strident Smash
Jabberwock - Strident Smashes Mordacazir's bust
Mariano11887 - Smashes Yogs Bust
Yog - Smashes Robins Bust, but is eliminated by Marino11887
Robin Aisaga - Remains calm in the face of chaos, neglecting to protect his but from Yog, thus being eliminated

@Jabberwock and @Mariano11887 remain

You have another 20ish hours for actions but the earlier you get them in the earlier I can update this.

Vote Count 2
GM DracLord (1): Jabberwock
scattered mind (1): PMJ, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Professor_jplap (1): GM DracLord, scattered mind
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (2): Actrainer_Samwise, Robin Aisaga
@mordacazir (2): Yog, PMJ
@Jabberwock (2): GM DracLord

Abstaining:
mordacazir, @Professor_jplap, Mariano11887

Players yet to post today have been tagged, along with the player who would be lynched if the day ended right now (TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Mordacazir or Jabberwock).

Nick hit two votes first, so he would be lynched, right? @NinjaPenguin can clarify.

More votes for mord. Not only is he scummy, but killing him will give great insight into both scattered mind and Jabberwock.

I will make a formal case on mord once I get home from work.

Alright, I see that the vote counting is very paired. I took a moment to review Jplap posts. Here is my conclusion about him:

Point 1: Activity. Day one he was hyper active, at the point that about 80-85% of the total amount of this posts during the entire game were on Day 1. Then practically disappeared. I don't see that sudden change in behavior be made on his own, I tend to think his scumbuddies told him to calm down because he was getting a lot of attention.

Point 2: Fishing.
When TE won his certamen (the one that unmasked Lele), Jplap was "curious" to know what was his prize. Look:
@TOTAL_EPICNESS, would you mind sharing your advantage from last certamen? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious.
I never said it was a good idea. He didn't have to answer. I wanted a sneak peak for what the prize is this certamen.
That would be useful. (In response to TE: "I could tell you what it would do for us but I won’t tell you it’s effect")

Point 3: Not paying attention. After a long time without posting, he says he doesn't understand what's going on. I remember morda saying in another game something like "the first time I was scum, my scumbuddies told me to say I'm confused".
Can someone summarize what has been going on? I don't really understand.
If you don't understand what's happening, how can you say PMJ's case against bb seems legit?
##VOTE:bbninjas I guess
The case seems legit.

Point 4: Voting without reasoning. Last day, the case on Jabberwock was only based on Celever's role name reveal, which made no sense. But then, Jplap votes Jabber because "he is suspicious". He never told what was suspicious.
This'll probably be my only post for a while, but Jabberwock is suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if he is scum.

##CRUNCH: @Jabberwock

##VOTE: Professor_jplap.

Someone can say "Jplap hammered bbninjas, he is town". Yes, that thing was a very townie one, but now that Celever flipped town I'm not discarding his theory about scum vs scum referring to the PMJ vs bbninjas battle. So, if Jplap is lynched and flips Mafia, almost for sure PMJ is Mafia too.

I'm not scum.

Alright, I see that the vote counting is very paired. I took a moment to review Jplap posts. Here is my conclusion about him:

Point 1: Activity. Day one he was hyper active, at the point that about 80-85% of the total amount of this posts during the entire game were on Day 1. Then practically disappeared. I don't see that sudden change in behavior be made on his own, I tend to think his scumbuddies told him to calm down because he was getting a lot of attention.

Point 2: Fishing.
When TE won his certamen (the one that unmasked Lele), Jplap was "curious" to know what was his prize. Look:

Point 3: Not paying attention. After a long time without posting, he says he doesn't understand what's going on. I remember morda saying in another game something like "the first time I was scum, my scumbuddies told me to say I'm confused".

If you don't understand what's happening, how can you say PMJ's case against bb seems legit?

Point 4: Voting without reasoning. Last day, the case on Jabberwock was only based on Celever's role name reveal, which made no sense. But then, Jplap votes Jabber because "he is suspicious". He never told what was suspicious.

##VOTE: Professor_jplap.

Someone can say "Jplap hammered bbninjas, he is town". Yes, that thing was a very townie one, but now that Celever flipped town I'm not discarding his theory about scum vs scum referring to the PMJ vs bbninjas battle. So, if Jplap is lynched and flips Mafia, almost for sure PMJ is Mafia too.

Yep. That's the slip +extras. Also, yes. If Jplap is scum- good chances PMJ is his scumbuddy, also considering how he defended him.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:Jplap

The case on mord is wifom
The case on Jabber is irrelevant as many already explained yesterday.
The case on Nick is similar to Jplap, but Jplap gives more info+has more scummy points in addition.

Jplap is the best lead today, imo.

scattered mind just outed himself as scum with the above post. Can you guys see it?

I wish I had the time to explain why but I am confident you guys will see it before I get home.

In what way?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE : Jlap

I don't think I can build any case on Jabber but Mariano evidence on Jlap is good enough when I add my early suspcion on him

Ew no, I don't like that lynch at all. I also don't like the tide of agreement-votes. Eager scum seeing a good case on a townie methinks. I will stick to my guns for the wise man alone is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back