Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Vote Count 1
GM DracLord (1): Jabberwock
scattered mind (2): PMJ, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@Professor_jplap (3): GM DracLord, scattered mind
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK (2): Actrainer_Samwise, Robin Aisaga
mordacazir (1): Yog

Abstaining:
mordacazir, @Professor_jplap, Mariano11887

Players yet to post today have been tagged, along with the player who would be lynched if the day ended right now (Professor_jplap).

100Certamen: Proelium Ultimum
Player-by-Player Actions:
mordacazir-Does Nothing
Professor_jplap-No action; eliminated
scattered mind-Defends
GM Draclord-Defends
Jabberwock-Does Nothing
Acetrainer_Samwise-No action; eliminated
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK-Defends
PMJ-No action; eliminated
Mariano11887-Smashes Professor_jplap
Yog-Does Nothing
Robin Aisaga-Samshes Professor_jplap

@Jabberwock, @Yog, and @mordacazir remain and gain a Strident Smash.
@Mariano11887 and @Robin Aisaga also remain.

You have another 24 hours for actions but the earlier you get them in the earlier I can update this.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
My vote on Nick isn't going to go anywhere especially cus I don't have the time to make a case on him. So for reasons mentioned in the previous day ##VOTE: MORDACIZIR

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
updated reads

@mordacazir

Hardly said a word since the last time I posted and what he has posted hasn't done anything to sway my opinion of him. The addition of Jabberwock's reveal of mord's behavior in their neighbor chat only solidifies my stance. I wouldn't be opposed to his lynch. scum

@Professor_jplap

His posts are consistent with a clueless townie who isn't following along. As was pointed out earlier, jplap was the deciding vote in the bb lynch and if he was scum easily could have voted for me to save bb's life and, with the combined efforts of bb and Celever, explained away the hammer as non-alignment indicative. If he is scum then it's the biggest town cred play in the history of the game and I wouldn't even be mad for falling for it, it is exactly the kind of ballsy, game-winning play I would go for as scum, like the time I tried to block our own nightkill in a convoluted plan to "confirm" one of us as town. Of course the town's night actions completely ruined that plan but it would have been sweet if it had worked. town

@GM DracLord

Been tunneling jplap since literally the beginning of the game for something that isn't scummy. You need to either make a case or stop voting for him because no one understands why you've been so focused on him. Even my cases are based in something other than a gut feeling.

Aside from the hard tunneling, I feel like he's been trying. He busted Yog out on calling himself probable town for being on bb's wagon which as scum he'd have no reason to do. It is a little concerning that his whole focus has been on getting jplap lynched over something as silly as d1 shenanigans, since I don't know how he feels about anyone else. town

@Jabberwock

Honestly, not really sure. I was leaning town before, nothing has changed signficantly since then. I want to believe because of Celever's ability, but the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe the hosts would add scummy sounding role names to both factions (making one a safe claim and the other a true role) to dissuade night action-based lynches. I agree that lynching mord would clear him, if mord flipped scum and the neighbor chat was part of his role. town

@Acetrainer_Samwise

Still the same opinion as before. He strikes me as a player who wants to try his best to genuinely contribute. He voted for Nick

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Since returning to the game, his activity has picked up a lot. Unfortunately most of that activity has been used to say "hey guys! I think the scum tried to kill me because etc etc etc!" Swiftly started using his meta as an excuse for being scummy which is alarming, especially since he allegedly has a watered-down version of Robin Aisaga's role. Usually if two copies of the same role are in the setup, one of them is scum. Pending Robin's claim, I'd be more inclined to believe that Robin has the town version, since it's "infinitely better."

Still, he's new, and he thinks he is contributing by loudly proclaiming that he thinks the scum tried to kill him. neutral leaning town

@Mariano11887

His posts have been more substantial than mirdo's but that's a low bar to clear. Has mentioned needing to post reads but hasn't yet done so. I would like to see them.

@Yog

I don't like his "just my playstyle, bro!" approach to reading hard into the game's flavor (when it wasn't relevant) and the makeup of the scum team. I also don't like him putting himself on a probable town list just for being on bb's wagon; you don't get town credit for that. Lost all interest in the conversation we were having about his questionable flavor-focused posts after I told him we weren't talking about the same post. It's a lot of little things that make me distrust him but I would much rather lynch sm and mord before him. scummy

@Robin Aisaga

Since replacing inactive player #6782, Robin has been super vocal... about lynching Celever. And now that Nick has come forward with a claim, Robin is now focused on him. I'd like to hear Robin's "infinitely better" claim. neutral

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Truthfully. The reason i kept voting jlap each day is i want to see who would come to support him. Iirc he never respond to any of my vote. I read that a scum who know the vote on him wouldnt get any momentum and best just to be ignored.
##unvote
##vote:jabberwock

Regardless what others may think . Iirc you are the only person who are even try to defend jlap againts me. And i found it sligtly suspicious. I belive thats the reason you are voting for me. Right.?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Just realized I shot that post off without finishing my thoughts on Samwise. That's what I get for jumping around and not checking properly. I don't remember exactly what I was going to say but the point I was getting at with his vote on Nick was that it shows he is trying to go in on his reads but doesn't know how to do it well and doesn't have the aid of the scum team to help him gather his thoughts. He's still solid town to me.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
case on @scattered mind

- somehow couldn't see that bb was defending Tapu Lele; tried shifting focus to Celever. Votes Luis for no real reason, seemingly just to get a vote in link
- attempted to silence the conversation between me and bb
- in this post suggested that Jabberwock was scum if Celever was town; Celever did flip town, though, and sm's vote has gone everywhere except on Jabberwock, probably because it isn't popular anymore. His voting during day four was all over the place; he voted for everyone except mord.
- in this post, defended mord and voted jplap with the reasoning that it would give us good info, and he didn't want to lynch someone active (bad reasoning). He also came to Celever's defense in this post saying he found it hard to believe Celever was actually scum. This ended up not meaning anything because...
- he hammered Celever anyway (ironically, all sm had to do was leave his vote where it was and jplap would have died; Celever's double vote meant sm's vote put jplap at 4). He could have stood his ground and stayed with jplap, but hammered someone whose lynch was being pushed the most at the time and someone who he wasn't even convinced was scum.

##unvote
##vote mordacazir

mord is pretty scummy and will shed light both on sm's motives and The Jabbinator's alignment, although I would still push sm's lynch even if mord flipped town.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Not really, but you haven't come with any reads yet, care to share your thoughts?
Will come abck to that kater
See here's the weird thing about that. Town, playing in a neighbor chat, always offers up some of their own observations as well, because it goes two ways and they've got far less to lose by putting their own reads out there.
Because you didnt ask for reads.
Scum also plays more guardedly because they can't be truthful about who they think is scum; that's just a natural thing inherent in the game.
You can ask everything you want but the problem is that there is no asking :/
One of your first posts in the neighbor chat was "Yeah I'm town and I think you're town too". Wdym you never really trust anything?
Because there needs to be some way to get info in your scum or not -_-
I will continue my vote as I was yesterday. ##VOTE: Mord
Reasoning?
Hardly said a word since the last time I posted and what he has posted hasn't done anything to sway my opinion of him. The addition of Jabberwock's reveal of mord's behavior in their neighbor chat only solidifies my stance. I wouldn't be opposed to his lynch. scum
Jabberwocks thing is stipud imo and i posted twice :/ thats not hardly anything

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
@Mariano11887

His posts have been more substantial than mirdo's but that's a low bar to clear. Has mentioned needing to post reads but hasn't yet done so. I would like to see them.
I'm in critical instances at university, with a huge thesis and exams, and I barely have time to read this thread and post my thoughts at the moment. Sincerely, I would ask to sub out if there were more subs, I subbed-in just to do a favor to NP and Vrack.
I'd love to go back and re-read previous days.

Truthfully. The reason i kept voting jlap each day is i want to see who would come to support him. Iirc he never respond to any of my vote. I read that a scum who know the vote on him wouldnt get any momentum and best just to be ignored.
##unvote

Regardless what others may think . Iirc you are the only person who are even try to defend jlap againts me. And i found it sligtly suspicious. I belive thats the reason you are voting for me. Right.?
You kept voting Jplap for 3 whole in-game days, I see it a bit exagerated amount of time to "test people", and in the meanwhile you didn't contributed to actually find scum.

I'm buying the Jabberwock vs mordacazir case, I also think that one of them would be scum. I'd choose to lynch morda over Jabber, but just based on the impression I have of each of them, nothing too solid. My figurative vote is on morda, I don't know the current vote count and don't want to accidentally early hammer.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
@PMJ
I think it's better left at this with the role reveals. I don't think Nick's comments so far is making him lean town. The fact that our abilites seem slightly overpowered when put next to each other makes him lean scum in my book. I would love to get a better read on him, but not by claiming even more.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
My suspicions will only raise if you dissapear again, we need a few reads from you or a good explanation for your vote on scattered mind. You, Jplap and Samwise seem to be stuck in RVS.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm in critical instances at university, with a huge thesis and exams, and I barely have time to read this thread and post my thoughts at the moment. Sincerely, I would ask to sub out if there were more subs, I subbed-in just to do a favor to NP and Vrack.
I'd love to go back and re-read previous days.

You kept voting Jplap for 3 whole in-game days, I see it a bit exagerated amount of time to "test people", and in the meanwhile you didn't contributed to actually find scum.

I'm buying the Jabberwock vs mordacazir case, I also think that one of them would be scum. I'd choose to lynch morda over Jabber, but just based on the impression I have of each of them, nothing too solid. My figurative vote is on morda, I don't know the current vote count and don't want to accidentally early hammer.
But I still didn't get the result I wanted but I am willing to stop that since I can now get back here after my limited Beach access..
my ways are unconventional but it works for me. I'm not that expert to build big cases especially when I have limited information *I don't do in depth post analysis like you guys since I lack the skill and time to do so.

I have been in so many game where the mason chat consist of Mafia and since I believe morda more then Jabber, I rather lynch jabber then morda

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
##unvote

You haven't answered what I want you to answer yet. Do you think jplap is scum, and if so, why? He's reading new town to me and the fact that you were trying to push that lynch for three days –– and did nothing else of note during that time –– is extremely suss.
Because you didnt ask for reads.
The one time you came close to sharing anything of your own (evidence against bb), I said it wouldn't hurt to tell me what it was even if I were scum, and you suddenly backed way off.

And you should definitely be sharing your reads if you expect them from anybody else.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
You haven't answered what I want you to answer yet. Do you think jplap is scum, and if so, why? He's reading new town to me and the fact that you were trying to push that lynch for three days –– and did nothing else of note during that time –– is extremely suss.

The one time you came close to sharing anything of your own (evidence against bb), I said it wouldn't hurt to tell me what it was even if I were scum, and you suddenly backed way off.

And you should definitely be sharing your reads if you expect them from anybody else.
I think jlap maybe one of the scum since based on his total and gnorant of my vote on him... new townie or not, he was active and now nowhere to be found, his active enough not to be modkilled. Based on you even carin of me voting him, made me think he is scum since i think you are scummy on top of the chat ability that you said you have

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Soooo am I the only one who reads Jplap's post as a scumslip? No one really reacted to my case on him.

Not sold on morda. Already said why it is WIFOMy to me and no one has yet given me a reason why it's not wifom.

I didn't realize Jplap would have been lynched had I kept my vote on him. Nevertheless, I thought I might as well wait for today to present the case, and Celever's flip does give us less conspiracy headaches.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Considering you're the only one who sees him as scum, yes.

Post your case on jplap so we can laugh at it. I hope it's better than bb's attempt at discrediting me. Speaking of, reply to my case.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Considering you're the only one who sees him as scum, yes.

Post your case on jplap so we can laugh at it. I hope it's better than bb's attempt at discrediting me. Speaking of, reply to my case.

Already did, Camo.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I think jlap maybe one of the scum since based on his total and gnorant of my vote on him... new townie or not, he was active and now nowhere to be found, his active enough not to be modkilled. Based on you even carin of me voting him, made me think he is scum since i think you are scummy on top of the chat ability that you said you have
I still don't understand your arguments. You say Jabber is scummy for what he said about morda in their neighborhood chat. What ability are you talking about?

Yog

Rogue
Lost all interest in the conversation we were having about his questionable flavor-focused posts after I told him we weren't talking about the same post.
I did see that but ehh, there isn't really much of a case to answer. If you are shooting on gut instinct, there isn't really much of a way to argue with that.

I also don't like him putting himself on a probable town list just for being on bb's wagon; you don't get town credit for that.
Here I disagree strongly. And not just for me, but for anyone who would put a vote on in this situation where the vote could have teeter-tottered the wrong direction quite quickly. Same way I give you massive credit for pushing it so strongly in the first place. For my own part in that, I was on early and strongly and didn't waver. Not like a late bandwagon or a half-committed one. Also pushing other people to do the same and stay off other people I read as town. They are all town credit points imo. idk how I could be much more town than having 100% hit rate with my vote so far?

I suppose I could be coming up with some more original approaches myself, but A) of all I don't have the time, and B) of all when I do, I get poked for going off-topic for reading into the game's playstyle :p

Yog

Rogue
Reasoning?

My reads on your early game indicate you were trying to keep the vote away from now-known scum. You haven't done anything to allay those fears since, and I don't see anyone else who's a better candidate than you.

My only other gut draw right now is Samwise, who came in with a vote that seemed to parrot my own when I didn't really give much reasoning at all. Could be mirroring so our actions are tied together on later analysis.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Already did, Camo.
You cherry picked the easiest thing to respond to and ignored everything else, probably because the evidence is irrefutable. In that light, I can understand not bothering to respond to it.

Day 6 scattered mind lynch is looking real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.