PTCGO They broke Mirror Move

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
They changed something and Mirror Move doesn't work. You use to be able to use Mirror Move whether or not you took damage from the bench and now it doesn't work. You also can't take damage in the active spot and switch it out and keep the damage from Mirror Move.

They changed something and now the attack it bugged so if any of you were playing Pidgeot-EX, Mirror Move isn't working like it should be and will cost you game. They need to fix this.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Have you reported the bug to PTCGO?

Cause there isn't much the members of Pokebeach can do about the matter

crystal_pidgeot

It's been on the list of known issues since February. What kind of Pidgeot player are you?

View attachment 15374

I haven't been playing PTCGO for a while. Been busy with making a game but had some time to play. I didn't know that so I was salty that I lost a game because of that. Normally when something is bugged, they ban the card from use so I didn't know it was broken.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
No, they only ban the card if the bug can be used to exploit free wins on the ladder, like the infinite GX attack glitch or the Ninja Boy damage immunity glitch.

Bugs like this one are small time. It's also a very niche bug so don't expect a fix any time soon. It sucks, but it is what it is.

crystal_pidgeot

No, they only ban the card if the bug can be used to exploit free wins on the ladder, like the infinite GX attack glitch or the Ninja Boy damage immunity glitch.

Bugs like this one are small time. It's also a very niche bug so don't expect a fix any time soon. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Well, any bug in a product they expect people to pay into need to be fixed, especially if its been known for four months. This for sure ruins my play experience since I don't care to play anything else.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Get in line, there are a thousand bugs that precede this one that are just as important (read as: completely unimportant) and have been around for just as long, if not longer.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Well, any bug in a product they expect people to pay into need to be fixed, especially if its been known for four months. This for sure ruins my play experience since I don't care to play anything else.
You should know better then anyone else here that video games have bugs and not every single bug gets fixed. In perfect world every bug would get fixed but in reality it just doesn't happen

crystal_pidgeot

You should know better then anyone else here that video games have bugs and not every single bug gets fixed. In perfect world every bug would get fixed but in reality it just doesn't happen

To be fair, TPC/i is pretty good about fixing things but a bug that doesn't allow a deck to work shouldn't take four months to work.