Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Yes I am!

Week Four: The sun always shines on T.V. | Part 1 Finish
And that is it for this game!
Mr. Aliaksanderson took this game 3-0-0-0-0 and will be the first person to join the final round. Congratulations.

But this also means that we will invite the rest of you to the next show soon. We still need to sort out some kinks with it. But. Be prepared. The last few spots are sparce and we want you to fight for it. Be prepaaared.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Four: The Sun Always Shines on T.V. | Part 2 Start!

For your second competition, welcome to the game show: “Street Smarts!”
For this competition, we scoured the beach for volunteers and asked them some simple (or not so simple) questions! Your job will to be to judge their answers and guess who answered what!

There will be three rounds, each with a different style of question. At the end of each round, your answers will be judged as correct and incorrect, and compared with the rest of your competition! You will be awarded points at the end of each round, which can be bet on during the final round, and the player with the most points at the end of the final round will be declared the winner!

The rounds are as follows:
Round One ("Who Knew It?")
During this round, you’ll be given a prompt by a host and choose which of our volunteers best fits that prompt. One example of this is being shown the question that was asked to our volunteers and an answer that was given to the question. Your job is to find out which of our volunteers gave the answer we show you to that question!

Round Two ("Pick Your Brain")
In this round, our volunteers will be given a question, and you’ll work with one of our volunteers and must decide whether they’ll answer the given question correctly or incorrectly!

Final Round ("One Final Question")
In your final round, you’ll choose, in secret, which volunteer you wish to bet as many points as you’d like on, as well as whether they answer the given question correctly or incorrectly! Make a wrong bet, and you lose everything!

Guidelines for this Challenge:
- Discussion between players or with anyone else regarding the game cannot be made during this challenge, inside or outside of the game. Your team chats will be locked from this point in time as you are no longer bound by teams. You may also not create alliance chats and existing alliance chats will be locked temporarily.

- Volunteers may not interact with players, or vice versa, on the topic of the game or this current challenge. Players may not ask volunteers about which questions they were asked, how they answered the questions, or anything along the topic. Doing so will result in a harsh penalty.

- Question prompts will be uploaded directly to this thread. Submissions from both volunteers and contestants will be done through private chats, either through Discord or PokéBeach, along with submission deadlines. Please be aware of when your deadlines are, and contact hosts if you are unable to submit. All volunteers have group DMs between hosts and we ask that you use those if necessary.

- Every player must submit during their turn. If they do not, and they will be given an immediate inactivity warning. All submissions will begin on a 48 hour deadline, and is only subject to change by request from players, or if a host deems it necessary. Please let the hosts know if you will not be able to submit during your turn.

- Tiebreakers at the end of the game will be handled by continuing the final round until a winner is declared by having more points than every other player, or if players forfeit their victory.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Round One: Who Knew It?

For this round, we'll give you prompts based on the questions we asked our volunteers! In order to give you an advantage in guessing their responses, and who best fits what prompt, let's introduce our volunteers! We asked four people to give us their names, ages, locations, and something interesting about themselves!

- My name's Cody, I'm 14, I live in Toronto and people hate my bad jokes.
- My name is Eliza, 16, My Bedroom. An interesting thing about me is... I'm interesting?
- My name is Blakers, 13 according to this age chart, Murica East Coast, and I’m a twin.
- My name is Brenton. I am a 23 year old Pokemon megafan and I aspire to graduate from the Gemological Institute of America and become a Gemologist. I live in Florida, USA.

Give it up for our volunteers!

Now, onto your first prompt for this round.

We asked everyone what their favorite season is. Everybody answered Winter. Except for one person. Who didn't?

You have until June 20th, 2018 at 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST/1:00AM GMT to submit your answers through PokéBeach or Discord.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.

Here was the prompt the contestants were given!

We asked everyone what their favorite season is. Everybody answered Winter. Except for one person. Who didn't?

Here's how our volunteers answered!

- Cody: My favourite season is winter. It's cool.
- Eliza: My favorite season is Winter, the cold is the best. Undeniable.
- Blakers: My favourite season is Summer.
- Brenton: My favorite season is Winter because it's the least hot of the 4 Summers.

How well did our contestants guess?

- Lisa Commoda (NinjaPenguin) - Blakers
- Alfalf A. Beane (Jadethepokemontrainer) - Eliza
- Van Veacesalv Dulca (Vracken) - Blakers
- Jace Beleren (Fiery_Lugia) - Brenton

Congratulations to those who got it right! This question was worth two points, and your point totals will now be listed at the end of these posts to show this.

Lisa Commoda - 2 points // Alfalf A. Beane - 0 points // Van Veacesalv Dulca - 2 points // Jace Beleren - 0 points

Now, for your second prompt of this round...

We asked everyone if Golf is an Olympic Sport. The answer was Yes, it is, since the Rio Games in 2016. How many of our 4 volunteers knew the answer?

Please answer in a number between 0 and 4. If no one gets it exactly, then the closest person to the correct answer gets half points.

You have until June 22nd, 2018 at 2:00PM PST/5:00PM EST/10:00PM GMT to submit your answers through PokéBeach or Discord.​

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.

We asked everyone if Golf is an Olympic Sport. The answer was Yes, it is, since the Rio Games in 2016. How many of our 4 volunteers knew the answer?

- Cody: No.
- Eliza: Uhhh, no?
- Blakers: No, Golf is not an Olympic Sport.
- Brenton: I don't think it is.

- Lisa Commoda (NinjaPenguin) - 2 People
- Alfalf A. Beane (Jadethepokemontrainer) - 3 People
- Van Veacesalv Dulca (Vracken) - 1 Person
- Jace Beleren (Fiery_Lugia) - 2 People

Congratulations to Van Veacesalv Dulca for getting the closest number to the correct answer, and earning half points for this question! This question was worth two points, and your point totals will now be listed at the end of these posts to show this.

Lisa Commoda - 2 points // Alfalf A. Beane - 0 points // Van Veacesalv Dulca - 3 points // Jace Beleren - 0 points

Now, for your next prompt of this round...

Who out of our 4 volunteers has stolen before? Half a point if you hit the person that hasn't stolen, but has considered it.

You have until June 24th, 2018 at 10:00AM PST/2:00PM EST/7:00PM GMT to submit your answers through PokéBeach or Discord.​

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.

Who out of our 4 volunteers has stolen before? Half a point if you hit the person that hasn't stolen, but has considered it.

- Cody: I've never stolen anything in real life.
- Eliza: NO, never, I am innocent!
- Blakers: I’ve considered it, but no.
- Brenton: Actually I have, but it was by accident and I later returned the item after realizing I accidentally grabbed two of them.

- Lisa Commoda (NinjaPenguin) - Eliza.
- Alfalf A. Beane (Jadethepokemontrainer) - I'll just say Cody.
- Van Veacesalv Dulca (Vracken) - Does Cody stealing my Gastly count? Cause I mean, he did do that. Multiple times.
- Jace Beleren (Fiery_Lugia) - I'll say Blakers.

As no one has hit the correct answer for this question, none of you will receive full points for this question. However, as Jace Beleren has answered with the person who has considered it, he gains half points for this question.

Lisa Commoda - 2 points // Alfalf A. Beane - 0 points // Van Veacesalv Dulca - 3 points // Jace Beleren - 1 point

Now, for your next prompt of this round...

In the periodic table of elements, each element is given a chemical symbol. The symbol for Iron is Fe, from the latin name "Ferrum". Who out of our 4 people didn't know the chemical symbol for Iron?

Every deadline for this challenge from this point forward will always be at during the same time of the day to avoid confusion, to help everyone remember.
You have until June 26th, 2018 at 5:00PM PST/8:00PM EST/1:00AM GMT to submit your answers through PokéBeach or Discord.
You will be notified through this thread in the case of a potential deadline extension, and will be tagged in this notification.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.