'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

Jermaine

Aspiring Trainer
  • Hustle Belt - Choice Band x2 but it activates if you have 30 HP less. If you have 130, 150 HP, and survives a std dmg, use this. I only see this thing better is Joltik in Expanded. Joltik has already 30 HP and with Hustle Belt, Night March can do a lot. 4 Geodudes

Unfortunately, you have to take damage for hustle belt to work purposely, joltik cannot survive a hit and use hustle belt.
If you reread hustle belt, it says the tool does nothing if there isnt any damage counters on it, I can see hustle belt being used on Azalf, Mesprit, and Uxie.

PixDixFix

Aspiring Trainer
This card looks amazing

Oreococacolio seems to be a great card.

Manectric sounds good

Last edited by a moderator:

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
Both of which are situational to use.

Tate&Liza (which from now on I'm refering to as Taza to shorten it) is a consistent good draw card which makes Taza better then Lillie and Hala

i dunno, i feel all three are situational, if your deck's something like volcanion that burns through most of it, lillie is probably much better than hala and tateliza tateliza could be used on something that has very heavy retreats to give you the option, and hala is simply superior to both in decks that want to GX early.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I know the ULTIMATE gimmick user of the Hustle Belt.

...Goomy.

One rainbow energy, and you get to swing for 70 damage, while keeping your opponent's attack costs high. Add some Altarias and a stadium to increase this damage.

All Hail Goomy! xD

AFEX

Serena is too cute!

...Goomy.

One rainbow energy, and you get to swing for 70 damage, while keeping your opponent's attack costs high. Add some Altarias and a stadium to increase this damage.

All Hail Goomy! xD

@Lord Goomy

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunately, you have to take damage for hustle belt to work purposely, joltik cannot survive a hit and use hustle belt.
If you reread hustle belt, it says the tool does nothing if there isnt any damage counters on it, I can see hustle belt being used on Azalf, Mesprit, and Uxie.
You could always run rainbow energy or something with a similar effect in the deck. Though I guess the attack would still require one more energy...

philkangsanity

Literally Newswatcher
...This is the reason why I want to go back to collecting. One of my personal favorite Pokegirls drawn by Naoki Saito is making my heart ache to go back to collecting. Sigh... soon...

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?

...Goomy.

All Hail Goomy! xD
Goomy: Base 10 +60 (Hustle Belt) +80 (4 Altaria) +20 (Kukui)
Goomy just hit 170 for 1.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Wechselbalg

brb
You could always run rainbow energy or something with a similar effect in the deck. Though I guess the attack would still require one more energy...

Magma Base instead of Dimenson Valley maybe? You can't attack with Pumpkaboo anymore but that shouldn't be that big of a problem when Joltik gets +60 dmg.