Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Are we permitted to vote No Lynch?

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Tempus fugit, mala tempora currunt. You must end the corruption as soon as possible.

So, no, someone will be lynched today ^w^

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Hello everyone

Show me proof

@TOTAL_EPICNESS, stop lurking and answer me. Use links if you need.

##VOTE: is the proper format for voting.

##UNLICK
##LICK: T_E

WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?

First I thought you are being funny, now it seems you are seriously trying to pressure TE to answer you why he RVSd you.

@PMJ why do you want No Lynch this time ?

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
##Unvote: TE
Aaaaand he's being just as spontaneous as he always is.
##VERB: DRAC

I have trust issues :p
Trust issues? O: Ooooh drama, how interesting. But why just him? :Iwishthethinkingemojiwashere:
Could it be that you are overconfident because you have a very powerful ability?
Asking a new player something like that? Noice.

##Vote: Team Aqua
Hey buddy you just said some random stuff then left, don't make this be like kingdoms ya hear? :p

Celever

Wheeeee~
Yeeee RVS sucks but unfortunately we can't fight it; it's necessary.

I always take issue with people who vote for other people because they say they're not joking correctly, or whatever.

##SUX: double o squirtle

Even if he's on town he sucks too much to help us out so we might as well just get rid of him now :)))))))

Draskk

Blast From The Past
My ability isn't what's making me exited, however it could really change the game for the better of the town.
##REEESCUM: Jplap

This is scummy to me bc it feels like he's trying to cement himself as town already, which is odd this early into the game and reads like scum trying to stay out of the spotlight to me. Town has no reason to say they have a powerful ability, especially this early in the game when they have like no pressure on them, as it just paints a target on their back for the nightkill.

Celever

Wheeeee~
##REEESCUM: Jplap

This is scummy to me bc it feels like he's trying to cement himself as town already, which is odd this early into the game and reads like scum trying to stay out of the spotlight to me. Town has no reason to say they have a powerful ability, especially this early in the game when they have like no pressure on them, as it just paints a target on their back for the nightkill.
It's a genuine lead, but idk it reads more like a confused townie than a scum. It's always risky to claim this sorta thing as scum, anyway, cos if it turns out his ability isn't that good for town when he does claim he'll get lynched like, immediately.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Thinking about it what it really reads like to me is a townie hyping his role up more than it should be because he had votes on him and got spooked. I don't think scum would do that.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
It's a genuine lead, but idk it reads more like a confused townie than a scum. It's always risky to claim this sorta thing as scum, anyway, cos if it turns out his ability isn't that good for town when he does claim he'll get lynched like, immediately.
Well, if he claims and his ability isn't good for the town, then he's pretty obviously scum so like, we should lynch him if that happens :U

Could very well be confused townie, but it stuck out to me as odd so I'd rather vote based off of a real read than RVS. That's also why I think the risk is worth it to get some real pressure on someone, for now at least.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Thinking about it what it really reads like to me is a townie hyping his role up more than it should be because he had votes on him and got spooked. I don't think scum would do that.
He had like one vote on him and it's RVS...

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked

This is RVS still. Why do you have the need to defend him? And why did you unvote dos so quickly?

Hellooooo people! Haven't played here in a while.

##Vote:TE

One man but five shall exist on the forum!

Why five? Is that the number of scum team members?

Celever

Wheeeee~
Because the case Gekki made was no longer RVS, it was a legit lead. The entire gamestate is RVS but if we chase that lead, we'll leave it, which would have occurred prematurely.

Cos i voted dos 4 da memez and for no reason besides

Status
Not open for further replies.