TCG Fakes Luplayz' Fake TCG Card Gallery

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
whelp ive made tons of fake cards So I've Posted this Thread for People to see my cards that I make! :D

Attachments

• Chimecho_gx_Deckromancy.png
    Chimecho_gx_Deckromancy.png
    508.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I made a submission for the Create-a-Card Contest For May 2018 im pretty sure im goin to be in image so here it is...

Ability Text: When you play this card from your hand onto your Bench during your turn, you may have each player put a card from their hand into the Lost Zone. (because it may be slightly hard to read). Deoxys_DeckromancyOB.png (THIS CARD IS NOW INVALID)

Last edited:
Do not Post cards please!

Attachments

• Arceus_Deckromancy CS.png
    Arceus_Deckromancy CS.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
a new look at my new kind of Ultra Rare I think. some VZ cards are different than the other with the rule. Just keep that in mind.
l_26.jpg

For the VZ key i had some trouble making it so this may be the only one for quite a bit.

Attachments

• Rotom_DeckromancyVZ.png
    Rotom_DeckromancyVZ.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Morph_Key_DeckromancyOnly key_.png
    Morph_Key_DeckromancyOnly key_.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 21
I like your inventive attack texts! However, Cradily GX is ridiculously OP. The GX attack is hundreds of times worse than the other attacks.

I like your inventive attack texts! However, Cradily GX is ridiculously OP. The GX attack is hundreds of times worse than the other attacks.
whelp i posted that in the wrong thread well its ok yeah i made its GX atatck normal since i made it overpowered kinda earlier but i do have influence for the ifrst attack mainly this cradily cuz i like cradily and i modfied it (late edit i posted it in the correct thread)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I'm attempting a bad Revival of my Favorite Pokémon set. the POP series. here is the first card:

Currently making other sets at the moment too. my next main set will have many creative cards!

Attachments

• ka.png
    ka.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
5-Bean Soup is basically my "Alter Ego" for when i use 3D Models as a joke. i found the model at the Models Resource but I couldnt find who got the models there so its just gonna be like 5-Bean Soup for now... Zeraora_gx_Deckromancy.png

l_14.jpgDurant Made with Pixlr and effects along with art made by 123Chespenn and card text and otherwise made by Luplayz with Deckromancy, Pokémon card maker

This was my first attempt on making a GX without using a card generator! Feel free to tell me any problems with it because I want know so I can do better! girt-3.png

Giratina: SFM render by arrancon on Deviantart (P.S Any Problems except the Borders
over the card)
(All Resources by @aschefield101)

Last edited:
You should check out the Discord for TCG faking. We can help you get the correct fonts in the correct sizes to make your cards even better! That being said I like quite a few of the attack ideas you've got going on here :D
Thank you!

Sunne Burst.png 2 Special Rivalry Cards (Sunne) Solgaleo Dusk Mane Necrozma Blacephalon and Kartana. (Moone) Lunala Dawn Wings Necrozma Celesteela and Stakataka (SHINY)

Back