SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

TAPU LELE! Finally! I am buying an ungodly amount of those! Finally will get into Expanded with that card!

Swampert and Sceptile as theme decks are great, seeing both will be somewhat competitive. Yes! Finally, lele! And a nice reprint of koko

Oh I guess we're never getting the pin. :( Also it's funny how difficult it is to actually get that shiny baby koko in japan. As you have like 1 in 10 chance of pulling it, from a box topper single card pack.

These pack designs could make for some cool looking playmats. (yes, I realize i have a problem.) Looking into playmat rehab.

I got to say, storm Firmament is a great name lol.
That Tapu Lele Promo is prolly what would make Necrozma GX get above ultra necrozma....and it comes from a blister pack too!!!
Pokemon is slowly releasing proper theme decks, that is great :)

SM45 Lele??! Looks they cancelled the Pin Box and slap it into these Blister Promos. Hopefully Bulu and Fini will be the checklane ones. We still missing SM61 and SM92
Agreed this would plug the holes nicely if the checklanes are in fact these SM numbers will be a happy CHAP! the missing bw77 and 78 still annoys me and refuse to fill the gap in album lol I'm just glad this is getting a release somehow and not suffering the same fate!

I wonder if Swampert will force Zoroark out of some decks, I know it would need Rare Candy to come out just as fast, but that extra card could be very important, especially if you have multiple Swamperts out
not likely, it will probably be like empoleon with diving draw. zoroark has raw power, and being a stage 1 is easier to summon than a stage 2.

It’s kond of ironic they throw a Guardians Rising pack in with the blister, BECAUSE THATS WHEN THIS CARD SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED!

Back