• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard My Trashy Deck (I hope it's standard)

Pankace04

All Hail Lord Goomy!
Disclaimers: I don't know if this is even legal, it's cards scrapped together from my old collection. I have not played Pokemon for a fairly long time.

Ok, so I just bought the DWN GX tin because I played through Ultra Moon and liked DWN. I got no good pulls. I read about DWN online, and felt kinda ripped off. People seem to say it's below average but I'm playing it anyway. My main win conditions, if anyone uses the phrase here, are Gengar EX, Passimian, and REGULAR, not DW, Necrozma GX. I have a lot of trainers. If you need a decklist just ask and I'll be happy to post one. Anyway, I focus on doing damage with Necrozma GX if necessary but mostly using 1 retreat cost Pokemon to switch Gengar in and out rapidly without taking any damage to him. Is this strategy good? Is it even standard? Thanks from a returning player! :)

Edit: I called it a box, but it was a tin.

arulz

THE SEEKER
I think your best bet would be to get some more regular necrozma GX, and some Malamar from forbidden light to stream psychic energy. DW necrozma is very good in that deck :)

Pankace04

All Hail Lord Goomy!
I think your best bet would be to get some more regular necrozma GX, and some Malamar from forbidden light to stream psychic energy. DW necrozma is very good in that deck :)
Thank you! This is reassuring.

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Disclaimers: I don't know if this is even legal, it's cards scrapped together from my old collection. I have not played Pokemon for a fairly long time.

Ok, so I just bought the DWN GX tin because I played through Ultra Moon and liked DWN. I got no good pulls. I read about DWN online, and felt kinda ripped off. People seem to say it's below average but I'm playing it anyway. My main win conditions, if anyone uses the phrase here, are Gengar EX, Passimian, and REGULAR, not DW, Necrozma GX. I have a lot of trainers. If you need a decklist just ask and I'll be happy to post one. Anyway, I focus on doing damage with Necrozma GX if necessary but mostly using 1 retreat cost Pokemon to switch Gengar in and out rapidly without taking any damage to him. Is this strategy good? Is it even standard? Thanks from a returning player! :)

Edit: I called it a box, but it was a tin.
Hey! So, I play a Psychic Silvally list that I think works pretty well. If you are interested, I'd be happy to post the list. Posting a decklist would help people figure out how best to help you.