News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
This is not *good* because it's a stage 2. However, it made me think of a Glaceon GX/Choice Banded Tapu Fini GX deck...MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, we need a tool that lets you switch after attacking. Also, this Slaking ain't so bad in a double battle TCG format. Not that anyone besides me does that :p

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
this would be playable if the attack either had one or the other negative effects, it really can't survive having both on top of being a stage 2.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
guess i can make a glaceon slaking deck for the lulz that doesn't include any other pokemon. glaceon's snipes help slaking reach peak performance numbers after a choice band.

TatsuyaOrimuta

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know what too say. I guess this could be good with Ninja Boy depending on how much damage you expect your opponent to do too you?

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Stupid cards. All you have to do is put a choice band or fighting belt on or off, to flip it even or odd, and chances are you are knocking it out.

DeadlyBee111

Aspiring Trainer
Both are bad most attack in the current /upcomig neta game hit 15 with ease if u would do the wrong amount of damage slap a cb on and u can hit it again

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
This is so easily worked around with the Tools we have available at the moment. Really cool throwback, as these were some of my favorite cards back in the day. I pulled the Magic Odds one when I was a kid and this makes me happy.

M4DH4TTERXD

Aspiring Trainer
E
..., so it's a 2- faced soft Zoroark counter... ... ... interesting...
except not at all really, band+zoro one shots evens and an un banded zoro two shots odds, your opponent needs to have 12 cards in hand for it to keep up with the standard damage clip(you cant buff it with choice band either because the base damage is zero) and its gx attack is useless, If theyve found a way to hit it once and you use the gx attack they can just hit you again, and since the gx attack does nothing else they only lose one turn of tempo for it. If you want to counter zoro just run fighting/parallel/sudowoodo, it'll be much better than these two

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
I'm surprised we're also getting the e-Reader cards back along with the Neo and ex cards.

Also it's, like, the third time the Beat Up Sneasel got reprinted. I wonder what would happen if Slowking came back.