Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ability is to shine a Spotlight on a few people. Aka their nightactions get published to the thread anonymisly. (that's not how you spell that word). But because SM did not act that night there was nothing displayed then. (If i remember correctly)
So if you were wondering who that was (minus the Lightballs or whatever they are called).

Why weren't you acting last night if this was the case?

Night 1
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - Scattered Mind lit by Mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing.
Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say.
- Mafia?

Aright. I didn't really look into what everything meant what i spotlit but, provided SM is honest about his actions N1, then I definitly know who did what that night.
I think I'm safe to reveal that I can Spotlight 3 people.

Night 3
Someone learns a new dance. - (Ludicolo ability) Simsands? Or learned via the swap yet?
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. Quaking Punch claims to be this one - via SM's Light Ball
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon. Mirdo - but who spotlit Mirdo?
Someone goes along with what they say. - Mafia?
Someone draws another Pokemon into a trap. - Sounds like a Mafia ability?
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - Samwise with SM
Absol Revealed. - is this related to spotlighting?
The Absol Part is... i think Quakings ability? Someone claimed that afaik.
Like i said. I can do it three times. So this clusterf means that either 1. There is someone else with a similar ability. 2. We had a lot of Light Balls or 3. Someone copied my ability for that night. (Would explain that they also Spotlighted me). That means in this case that I can't recreate who is who. I can just say that I watched Sim, Robin and Megapod.
So I don't know what time we are at time wise. But we got the "Goes along what they say" thing twice. So if who ever did Spotlight Someone can reveal so and one Person they mentioned is also one i spotlighted N1. Then that Person got something to explain.

Why weren't you acting last night if this was the case?
There is a fancy thing called "cooldown"

Night 1
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - Scattered Mind lit by Mirdo
Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say.
- Mafia?

Night 2
Someone does a bit of scavenging. - Mordacazir (krabby ability)

Night 3
Someone learns a new dance. - (Ludicolo ability) Simsands? Or learned via the swap yet?
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. Quaking Punch claims to be this one - via SM's Light Ball
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - Samwise with SM

Night 4
Someone foresees the future.

This is where this all becomes important. Refer to sm's post:

[ITEM] Light Ball
This is a Light Ball! As long as you hold this Item, any actions you make during the Night (excluding the nightkill and Item passing) will be anonymously published in the upcoming Night Update.

I then deduced

That actually says a lot.
This may be right or wrong, let me know:

I was under the assumption that the player who receives the light ball has all of the actions they did during the night they received the item instantly published.
Instead, the actions that occur during the night after you receive it appear.

That explains why we got:
"Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon" in the day 4 update from SM, who currently held the light ball
"Someone foresees the future." in the day 5 update from quaking, who currently held the light ball

Now something is missing. What happened to the person who shines Pokemon in the spotlight every night? Where is their status message?

So the list would actually look like:

Night 1
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - Scattered Mind lit by ???
Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say. - Mafia?

Night 2
Someone does a bit of scavenging. - Mordacazir (krabby ability)

Night 3
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. Some random person shown in the spotlight
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - Light ball that revealed SM with Simmy-san

Night 4
Someone foresees the future. -QuakingPunch using his ability, shown by light ball

Okay so, all I'm really getting here is that Samwise is absolutely a better lynch than Mirdo. And that Mirdo might need protection tonight even more than me @Tyler Beta

Ok, what do you need from me to prove I'm town? @Yog Is there anything I can do or am I a dead man?

Ehh, I don't really know, any suspicion is based on past actions which you've already explained now best you can I suppose. Mirdo is just looking more town right now. If there was a better option again I would take it.

I still don’t understand the pikachuuuu thing all I have gotten is that he placed a weird vote somewhere
Until then I’m sticking with someone whom I’ve thought is scummy for a long long time
##VOTE: Acetrainer Samwise

I think Drac was the one who stabbed SM every other player has claimed in some way or another... Drac has tried to fly under the and stay inconspicuous, he (or she) has played smart so far...

I have other reasons (which I didn't want mention) but since it looks I'm going to be lynched, You might want to take a closer look at Drac... If not today then tomorrow...

(can't wait to see y'alls reaction when I flip town) :)

lets just say a little birdy (or drillbur) whispered in my ear ;)

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: DRAC

I think Drac was the one who stabbed SM every other player has claimed in some way or another... Drac has tried to fly under the and stay inconspicuous, he (or she) has played smart so far...

I have other reasons (which I didn't want mention) but since it looks I'm going to be lynched, You might want to take a closer look at Drac... If not today then tomorrow...

##UNVOTE
Drac so far has came in clean under my radar, as he was targeted by triplemo with the apicot berry.

However I guess the validity of that defense might be questionable since triplemo went kamikazee. I just didn't expect him to go against the norm so early

##UNVOTE
And here i thought i was gonna defend you from TE sudden vote. Instead of building a defence or argueing back with the voter you post something like this. Me voting you now will just be OMGUS.

If a townie sure that they would die lynch, they would share their knowledge. Atleast the survivng town could use the information for the next day

“i know something about that player, but i wouldnt say anything, i rather die” thats how i intepret you post,
This is totally bad play for a townie or Mafia player as a general. If you didnt put that vote on me, i would just voted you purely based on your untownie post above

@scattered mind , Is this you last day to live or do you get multiple days, and can we save you or is there nothing we could do?

I think scattered mind would've mentioned it if we could save him... but yeah if anybody got a potion/herb something in that manner, they should send it to scattered mind.

btw scattered mind please finish your reads before it is too late.

I'm not sure about the samwise lynch considering the fact Megapod confirmed di nuovo being used on him... unless as Tapu Lele mentioned, they are both scum and it is a coordinated lie. That raises the question @MegaPod_781 who did you trap?

I think scattered mind would've mentioned it if we could save him... but yeah if anybody got a potion/herb something in that manner, they should send it to scattered mind.

I'm not sure about the samwise lynch considering the fact Megapod confirmed di nuovo being used on him... unless as Tapu Lele mentioned, they are both scum and it is a coordinated lie. That raises the question @MegaPod_781 who did you trap?
I don't want to sound like I'm defending him, but he already did claim that he had a headache last night from TE's ability.

Though there always is the off chance that he's lying, or could still act during the night

I not sure if he was joking or not, but iirc he did mention for someone to heal him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back