Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Uh, please don't judge people for their activity like this

Just for the record: not judging, just a statement in regards to his excuse of having little time. Not a direct attack.

Now:
Does anyone have ANY info at all on Mirdo or Pika?

Like, ANYTHING?

Well, FWIW, I know he didn't have an item on N1... but that's it.

Instead it just made me look scummy.

Because of the way you said it, being overly dramatic.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
witch one? how do you know this?

Uhm, it says "didn't"...
But well, if you want an answer, I'm 100% sure he had an Air Baloon; but with Air instead of the rubber. :v

A result of my Ability that night. If I haven't brought it up is because it hasn't been relevant so far.
Most I've gotten is that PMJ had the Soul Dew when he died, so I guess the item stayed in the game because I took it?
Well, that and that I got redirected from Mariano to @DashKing last night, which still hasn't replied if he knows why. >.>

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Uhm, it says "didn't"...
But well, if you want an answer, I'm 100% sure he had an Air Baloon; but with Air instead of the rubber. :v

A result of my Ability that night. If I haven't brought it up is because it hasn't been relevant so far.
Most I've gotten is that PMJ had the Soul Dew when he died, so I guess the item stayed in the game because I took it?
Well, that and that I got redirected from Mariano to @DashKing last night, which still hasn't replied if he knows why. >.>
so i'm guessing that the ability tells you if someone has an item, right?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
it is possible that it could help the town in a way or two
I'd advice against it.
Unless we get more information /helpful to us/ apart from "you have a towny role/claim".

But if it's something we can base a /secure/ lynch on scum tomorrow (I doubt we'll have te time today) and your role is as important as you say then you should do it before scum get to you.

and from what Luis said about his ability, he targeted him as well (or just made an insane logical deduction).

I already cleared that up. :p

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Forgive me, I'm not going to interject on super old conversation, just trying to catch myself up.

TOTAL_EPICNESS - Almost same of the above, I can't trust him 100% due to the yesterday behaviour
You of all people should know you can never 100% trust someone in this game.
I've seen many times scum voting to their buddies when their lynch was inevitable, just to appear like "look, I voted a scum, I'm cleared".
This. ^
Right now though my vote (just to put pressure on someone, anyone) is on mirdo
##Vote:Mirdo
I understand that this is a larger game and technically this can be done reasonably, but why make a simple pressure vote when there're a variety of cases to pick and choose from, don't forget build.
You're asking Dash or Mariano? Honestly ask both of them.

Considering this is my first time actually subbing into a game as opposed to starting in it from the start, this is an experience (I feel so lost, still).

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Ayyy quoting works. Let's adress some stuff.
mirdo - I do remember you being more active than this
You remember wrong. Maybe in my first game. But in the last few i kinda lost my interesst. Hence why i didn't play in Mafia for quite a while.
Mirdo - He was after SM, like a lot. Even though his reasoning was that "He should already be dead", you could apply that equally to @Yog, who posted just as much, or even more
You could apply that to Yog. That's why I did apply it to Yog in my post. But Sm was jsut the more "obvious target" to single out
mirdo - Leaning scum. Stays away from a meaningful discussion. Not interactive is a sign of scum trying to avoid being questioned. Posting once in a while to answer a question and disappears again. That list he made does not make him anything townie.
"Staying away from meaningful discussion". Lol. Sure. Im just busy atm and catching up "in waves" basically. And my List is faboulous how dare you
Mirdo's not looking good to me
I'm handsome af how dare you
Too dodgy; his biggest "contribution" was his statistics, and did nothing else besides that.
I mean. I am doing the list which is a lot of work. I scumhunted here and there. What else am I supposed to do.
I don't care if its from an ability or an item. ANYTHING, even what they ate for breakfast this morning, will help.
Had a Sandwich today. Pretty great. Thank's for asking

Scattered Mind did not act on night 1, as he claims. Therefore, Mirdo acted on SM
However, we did not hear of anything bad that happened to SM after Night 1, that does put negative light on mirdo having an ability with immediate negative affect.
I did act on SM. That is correct. My ability is to shine a Spotlight on a few people. Aka their nightactions get published to the thread anonymisly. (that's not how you spell that word). But because SM did not act that night there was nothing displayed then. (If i remember correctly)
So if you were wondering who that was (minus the Lightballs or whatever they are called). Twas your boy.

I do not want to be a "conversation dodger". So if you have any question. Throw em my way.
As for Scumtells rn.... I don't know. I updated my list from the posts but it was a bit of an chaos with just random allegations left and right. I might need to read back. But I think the Samwise case was interessting.

Yog

Rogue
@Tapu Lele it is here. Not watched exactly, but his night action is one that ought to have appeared.

I don't understand your point on me, so I can't defend it until you clarify why you think I am scum.

Anyway, I had a light ball item that makes the actions of the holder to appear in the day update, so that must be the spotlight thing. Not sure if it's ok to reveal another thing.

I used the light ball on quaking because he seems inactive and I wanted to know if he is active at night, but there are too many results.

Yeah, I got your ball. It didn't reveal anything though, since I only have a passive, which can't really do anything now.

I'm in the same boat as other players right now, where I don't really get what's going on with Sam and such.

Yog

Rogue
I did act on SM. That is correct. My ability is to shine a Spotlight on a few people. Aka their nightactions get published to the thread anonymisly. (that's not how you spell that word). But because SM did not act that night there was nothing displayed then. (If i remember correctly)
So if you were wondering who that was (minus the Lightballs or whatever they are called). Twas your boy.

I would love to know who you spotlighted each night so we can try work out who they might line up with.

Yog

Rogue
Night 1
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - Scattered Mind lit by Mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing.
Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say. - Mafia?

Night 2
Someone does a bit of scavenging. - Mordacazir (krabby ability)

Night 3
Someone learns a new dance. - (Ludicolo ability) Simsands? Or learned via the swap yet?
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. Quaking Punch claims to be this one - via SM's Light Ball
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon. Mirdo - but who spotlit Mirdo?
Someone goes along with what they say. - Mafia?
Someone draws another Pokemon into a trap. - Sounds like a Mafia ability?
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - Samwise with SM
Absol Revealed. - is this related to spotlighting?

Night 4
Someone foresees the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.