Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why people still say they can’t fully trust me I pushed a lynch on a scum since day 3 when they had no pressure and nobody was even talking about him this could be a sign of scum still grasping at the last remnant of a case on me
Top 5 scumreads huh
Samwise: ready to jump on anyone at the drop of a hat shown excellently when he leaped off Sim and onto me after Mariano quoted me accidentally saying Night instead of Day...I still don’t understand that
Mariano: said that when we got the extension he decided to push me with only one piece of evidence sounds kinda like a scum desperate to save on of their own
Luis: reluctant to lynch Sim oh so willing to lynch me
Quaking: see above reasoning
Draclord: still trying to claim I’m scummy even though I proved my innocence when Sim flipped scum
Other:
People have been saying Pika is scum I don’t know why could
Someone please enlighten me on this?
Mirdo: I think he’s been helpful

What makes you say that?
That's just a guess :p

I didn't expect anyone to believe that when people read over it. We have no information on Dhelmise. It was a role that went unrevealed, but it has a townie ability because it used to be AP's role

It would be funny if it's true nevertheless.

Pika - If my theory is right, both AP and Triplemo went kamikazee on their team (I'm starting to feel bad for mafia now). Both people who went kamikazee voted for pika out of the blue. I'm starting to wonder if he has a particularly dangerous ability....
This is one of the main reasons I'm suspicious of Samwise. He, like AP and simsands, voted for pika with little or non-existent reasoning.
I wanted to finish my ISO on him before voting, but unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to do it. ##VOTE: Acetrainer_Samwise

That sounds like a good correlation, but I'm going to pursue a different path.

##VOTE: @pikachuuuu101

I would like your reasoning as to why you were such a prime target by the mafia, and especially those who appeared to break away from the mafia.

Both AP and Triplemo voted against you with little to no reasoning. Both of these figures proceeded to then go kamikaze on their team.
I find it odd that, without you saying much to all, people are voting against you. I fear that you are actually very powerful mafia.

Also, I find it odd that you have posted so incredibly little, you use other people's posts to make your defense:
@SM
the reason why my post was so short, and I dissapeared, was becuase I had to go to school.
Sim said he believes AP to be town during D3 when AP was scum.
Sim did not explain why, because he did not think it was worth to reveal at the time.
And this is essentially what I felt, but much more the 2nd one

Draclord: still trying to claim I’m scummy even though I proved my innocence when Sim flipped scuml

I'm simply stating I'm not trusting you 100%. Reaction like this why I would always have doubt on you.

I've been in Mafia long enough to know I shouldn't trust anyone 100% unless it's host confirmed. Especially know when I don't really know how most of you guys play.
Basically your are not proven 100% innocence unless you flip town.

Seeing how Tyler only posted like that, I'm pretty confident he has specific rule that he has to follow. My best bet is that this is the effect of a Hidden Ability that he have (maybe different from the locked one). It's not uncommon for people to only flip and reveal partial role with some missing abilites.

Yog - I haven't read back too far, but you have a lot of vote changes, and you never appear to be the first one pushing for a vote

Well each time I try to get a vote going, nobody wants to come along. See me being first to push Gekki, Mirdo, Luis. Which leads to me changing my vote a fair bit. But I would point out they have been on scum-Sim both times as well as both Triplmo & AP.

And I end up explaining myself way in advance of my votes. e.g. see my reasoning for Samwise earlier in the day. He is the best of the options on the table right now. I also appreciate seeing Mariano as one of the first casting a vote that direction, Sam's flip will give us good info on him now too, as well as Drac & DP.

##VOTE: Samwise

I would like your reasoning as to why you were such a prime target by the mafia, and especially those who appeared to break away from the mafia.

Both AP and Triplemo voted against you with little to no reasoning. Both of these figures proceeded to then go kamikaze on their team.
I find it odd that, without you saying much to all, people are voting against you. I fear that you are actually very powerful mafia.

Also, I find it odd that you have posted so incredibly little, you use other people's posts to make your defense:
This also make total sense to me.
Pika, we need to hear more of you.

The theory about Pika is very interesting, and logical. I think that’s the best lead we got. Still not quite understanding the case on sam.

I read this as a bit cryptic... Tyler, you are a ghost now, is there any restriction bb imposed you when you died? I mean, I'm reading your post like if you have some information that would be useful for us, but you can't say it explicitly in the thread
Just call it a hunch. I am getting a feeling Dusk or Lele will try to be killed next night. I could potentially protect someone, but I'm not sure who....

Still not quite understanding the case on sam.

He was very late on to the initial Simsands train. In fact, only when it was pretty much a sure thing. Once we got the extension he was off it sharpish as were the other four I suspect of being maf, and just tagged along with Mariano's sudden TE vote.

When it was pointed out how odd it was that everyone was in a hurry to cut TE but not so much when it was Simsands he agreed with how scummy *they* all look (glossing over the fact that he was a prime offender - detachment?), and changes his vote to Pikachuuu. Pikachuu, at a time when we needed people on Simsands - someone he had grudgingly voted for before, late in that day, and we now know to be scum. so why doesn't he change to Sim at this point?

Instead he is starting a brand new train of votes in a direction where there were currently none but it's a name that has been mentined in the early game (i.e. people might just follow him).

When pointed out how crazy odd that is for him to do, and asked why he would - he sidesteps the question and goes through all the claim stuff instead.

Eventually, he does vote for Simsands. Again, it is practically the very last vote.

And that is just yesterday..
Nevermind the double-sheep playing today and all the early game weirdness.

The theory about Pika is very interesting, and logical. I think that’s the best lead we got. Still not quite understanding the case on sam.

SM, can i know more about your injury, since you are the first to experience it, i do want to know more, did the PM host sent you stated you were injure or have any other specific term.

And care to share your views on the Lele. Your the most experience player i know currently alive in this round, love to pick that brain of yours

I find Luispipe's slip more questionable.

Oh, for the love of- I'm done defending against this "slip", it's freaking T-E-R-M-I-N-O-L-O-G-Y. If you want to believe it's a slip then go ahead, but you won't get any more replies from me. Period.

Luis: reluctant to lynch Sim oh so willing to lynch me

I wasn't reluctant to lynch Sim, for like a millionth time. I voted late because I arrived late. But please, quote me saying "let's not lynch him". Textually.

This is actually a nice theory, indeed. But...

And I end up explaining myself way in advance of my votes. e.g. see my reasoning for Samwise earlier in the day. He is the best of the options on the table right now. I also appreciate seeing Mariano as one of the first casting a vote that direction, Sam's flip will give us good info on him now too, as well as Drac & DP.

I think this would give us more info to work with.

##VOTE: Acetrainer_Samwise

Watch your back mate. You're getting close to the truth and looking maybe a little too deep. Someone will probably try to get you soon
Wait... what?
I could potentially protect someone, but I'm not sure who....
Wait, what...?!
i think you might want to protect me :p
What, why...?!?! I'm genuinely lost with this last posts .-.

To anyone that is wondering why my vote was on pika instead of sim, it ended up on Sim so i don't understand why anyone cares...

My vote was there because I didn't want to gain suspicion for just jumping back on Sim's wagon...

In hindsight it probably wasn't the right move but it was hardly scummy. I genuinely don't understand what y'all want me to say, I gave you guys my role, I've contributed.

Not much else I can do to convince that I'm town except answer you questions...

To anyone that is wondering why my vote was on pika instead of sim, it ended up on Sim so i don't understand why anyone cares...

My vote was there because I didn't want to gain suspicion for just jumping back on Sim's wagon...

In hindsight it probably wasn't the right move but it was hardly scummy. I genuinely don't understand what y'all want me to say, I gave you guys my role, I've contributed.

Not much else I can do to convince that I'm town except answer you questions...
how was revealing that role evidence that you are town? that role could have belonged to scum or town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back