Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="GM DracLord, post: 2941733, member: 19899

About DFL, I may shove aside his attitude for new player but it is day 5 already, might DFL knew something that we all don't based on his ability?[/QUOTE]
ScumSlip?

^ Neither of those looked like scumslips at all. I find Luispipe's slip more questionable. The description does imply that scattered mind was stabbed and the poisoning could be a rash assumption from Luis. But knive fights don't exactly fit with the concept of Pokémon. Instead I could easily see it being a poison Pokémon like Seviper who has both sharp fangs and a venomous knive as a tail.

We have 36 hours left. Can people post their five-most scum-reads each or something? We really need to get our acts together here.

I would be looking to lynch one of Mariano, GM Draclord, quakingpunch73, Luispipe8, Mirdo, Samwise, for the reasons outlined at start of day.

D5 Vote Count [#1]
Dusk Form Lycanroc: 1 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1506]
Luispipe8: 1 | Robin Aisaga [#1405-#1422], Yog [#1453-#1469], Tapu Lele [#1454-#1461], Robin Aisaga [#1466]

Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1404-#1501]
pikachuuuu101: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1448-#1506]
mirdo: 0 | Yog [#1473-#1511]
Tapu Lele: 0 | quakingpunch73 [#1500-#1508], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1501-#1514]

No votes:
DashKing, Dusk Form Lycanroc, GM Draclord, Luispipe8, Lord o da rings, Mariano11887, mirdo, pikachuuuu101, quakingpunch73, scattered mind, Tapu Lele, The Last Shaymin, TOTAL_EPICNESS, Yog

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: 38 hours [countdown]
Past vote counts: none!
Note: This vote count does NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Players who are yet to post (and may risk being subbed out if they do not post) have been highlighted in red.

Last edited:
~To me, luispipes's slip looks like it might just be a random naming mistake, but it still could be more scummy- I think from that and the previous arguments (I think I saw one somewhere but I don't have the time) -65% scum
~Mirdo seems like slightly sum, because he hasn't realy done anything but post a massive spreadsheet of whos posting - 35% scum
~I would like to know why, even though it stared around page 20, a formal case against me has not been built?

Not accusing you of anything, it was an assumption that you might knew something that us in the thread don't. Which might have been resulted from your ability. (Assuming you ability could provide infomation for you)
No i do not have an ability like that

~To me, luispipes's slip looks like it might just be a random naming mistake, but it still could be more scummy- I think from that and the previous arguments (I think I saw one somewhere but I don't have the time) -65% scum
~Mirdo seems like slightly sum, because he hasn't realy done anything but post a massive spreadsheet of whos posting - 35% scum
~I would like to know why, even though it stared around page 20, a formal case against me has not been built?
Um, why would you want us to build a formal case on you? ##VOTE pikachuuuu101

Here are my simplified views on each player. In case I wouldn't be able to get online and survive the night

The Active Once (Need good reason to be lynch, I'm pretty sure that there is scum among them)
Yog - Never played with him before, give good contribution
TOTAL_EPICNESS - Almost same of the above, I can't trust him 100% due to the yesterday behaviour
Luispipe8 - Apart from the poison comment, I'm seeing nothing wrong with him.
Robin Aisaga - What to say about this guy, here is here, he talk, he contribute,
Mariano11887 - From my opinion he is quite the observant one in past game, and doing so now, his post can easily let him blend in as town if he is scum.
Tapu Lele - somehow I don't know why I see you as someone too fixated on AP's role. It's good to know more but your focus on it, I don't see it helping us much.

The Mid Tier
Dusk Form Lycanroc - Like my previous comment, you act like you knew something more, but I can't force you to reveal in the thread because I'm sure you have a good reason to hide it.
Acetrainer_samwise - I don't remember which post that me think you are suspicious, but I only knew I have tiny doubts about you
quakingpunch73 - You are like some of the other people I mention before, I don't see any wrong from you.

The Barely Exist
Megapod_781 - He exist, but nothing memorable.
mirdo - I do remember you being more active than this
The Last Shaymin - Good to see you got back your interest ine the game, please don't wonder off back.
pikachuuuu101 - he had suspicion early on due to his behaviour and now his almost non-existence let people totally forgot he existed
DashKing - Here he come, there he goes, nothing in particular that linger in my mind

The New Replacement
Lord o da rings - Wish you are here

At Death Door
scattered mind - I'm ready to read all his last will before he leave to the other realm. Since he is dying, no point of discussing about his behaviour atm until he flips.

Like i said before, i don't have an ability like that
An item? But no use of us even furthering this particular discussion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
##VOTE: mirdo

Did you lost a bit motivation for this game?

Also, this explains why the Apicot berry was crossed out when we learned about AP's role, but bb was unable to explain why it was crossed out.
The role reveal is a copy-paste from the role he sends people. It would be a bit too helpful if bb told us exactly what berries were already used by the current player.
Rather, the berries that were left unstricken were the ones that AP was able to use when he got his new role.
Watch your back mate. You're getting close to the truth and looking maybe a little too deep. Someone will probably try to get you soon

An item? But no use of us even furthering this particular discussion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
##VOTE: mirdo

Did you lost a bit motivation for this game?

No, in fact i haven't had an item all game, i agree lets drop it

I think that if @Dusk Form Lycanroc had any scummy ability, we'd know after night 2, when he used it twice in one night.
Nothing like that has occurred, so I'm going to still presume he's innocent. Unless, @GM DracLord, you seem to be really set on it, were you affected by a scummy ability recently?

My Top Scum
Pika - If my theory is right, both AP and Triplemo went kamikazee on their team (I'm starting to feel bad for mafia now). Both people who went kamikazee voted for pika out of the blue. I'm starting to wonder if he has a particularly dangerous ability....
Mirdo - He was after SM, like a lot. Even though his reasoning was that "He should already be dead", you could apply that equally to @Yog, who posted just as much, or even more
DashKing - This guy is yet to prove his case.

I really didn't have anyone else past this point that I had a feeling could be scum, so here's some people who just seem suspicious

Tyler Beta - Jabber game him life powers again and he has taken the role of Dhelmise
>@scattered mind or @quakingpunch73 - would you be able to use your ability to check if Dhelmise is still in the game?
Yog - I haven't read back too far, but you have a lot of vote changes, and you never appear to be the first one pushing for a vote
Luis - Same thing as Yog, but without the constant vote changes

Watch your back mate. You're getting close to the truth and looking maybe a little too deep. Someone will probably try to get you soon
I read this as a bit cryptic... Tyler, you are a ghost now, is there any restriction bb imposed you when you died? I mean, I'm reading your post like if you have some information that would be useful for us, but you can't say it explicitly in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back