Discussion Forbidden Light packs with 5 prism cards?

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
So ive seen a pic of a guy claiming to have pulled 5 prism cards in a pack (actually 2 packs both with 5 in each pack). Was from a prerelease kit two pack both had 5 prism star cards in them. Question is can this happen?

So ive seen a pic of a guy claiming to have pulled 5 prism cards in a pack (actually 2 packs both with 5 in each pack). Was from a prerelease kit two pack both had 5 prism star cards in them. Question is can this happen?
No, Because Prism Star cards take the place of the Reverse Holo

Thats what i thought. Here is the pic. Guy said 5 prisms in 2 out of his 4 packs. The other 2 packs both had gx cards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180423-122542.jpg
    Screenshot_20180423-122542.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 46
Claims is a know issue with this and last set. But its first ive heard of it. Most likly he got the 12 pulls from all his packs including prize packs. I just find it werid cuz a game store posted it on the Facebook.

Hard to prove without a video or so, but there have been errors with reverses in the past too, so it is not impossible that a few packs had wrong cards in them.
I also had some upside down cards in a pack from a booster box in Ultra Prism, which is much less of a mistake, but still

Hard to prove without a video or so, but there have been errors with reverses in the past too, so it is not impossible that a few packs had wrong cards in them.
I also had some upside down cards in a pack from a booster box in Ultra Prism, which is much less of a mistake, but still
Agreed, don't forget that there were also BREAKpoint packs that had Generations cards in 'em and rumors of BLW-era packs containing only holo rares.

Agreed, don't forget that there were also BREAKpoint packs that had Generations cards in 'em and rumors of BLW-era packs containing only holo rares.
Yep. I opened some Steam Siege that came in the Volcanion Collections early on in SM and they had Evolutions mixed in where the uncommons would be. Suppose anything is possible.

Back