Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I took a moment to do an ISO on Samwise. He has over 90 posts, it's impossible to make a full ISO so I'm taking his last 40 posts, divided in 2 parts in chronological order (from the oldest to the newest). Here is the first part:

No, I think the person that saw the post was Town but was given triplemos role in the mafia so they could still play without ruining the game...
Trying to guess what happened with triplemo's character. Nothing relevant.

Do you care if you get lynched... Do you have an ability where everyone who votes for you gets killed... (that's scary) (If it exists)

TLS just came on to jump on the bandwagon theres no way he's not scum.... (This among other things)

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: THE LAST SHAYMIN
I don't know what you think, but I see this post as something written by a scum.

Ok give us a real reason not to lynch you, you're dodging questions which makes you even more scummy...
In response to some TLS post, before TLS's claim

In response to sim's "I have reasons to believe AP."

Don't say this it gives scum a reason to night kill you and play it off as Sim killing you and throw him or her under the bus.

Though Sim is very suspicious...
In response to TE's "If I die tonight remember this I am now 100% sure Sim is scum". This is weird, it's like he knows Sim is scum...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ANIME PSYCLONE

Sims comment about him is very weird and has many other things that point to him being scum that have already been mentioned by other players...
At this moment, we didn't know AP was scum. He points out that Sim's comment is weird (the one that says Sim has reasons to trust AP), but he votes AP instead.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE : ANIME PSYCLONE
Bolded the previous post. Nothing relevant.

I think scattered mind and I know that eachother are town... Di nuovo :p
Having the Di Nuovo ability doesn't make you town confirmed...

The results from Mirdos spreadsheet are really interesting (and helpful :) ), and so we do have a silencer/blocker... I think that we need to look at some the people who fly under the radar today, like quaking punch, drac, dashking and mega pod....
Yes, putting attention on most inactive players is a good way to attack someone who will barely defend...

Or your old role for that matter I don't know what your new roles is ... ;)
I can't analyze this because I don't understand it. It's in response to scattered "Sorry, but I am not sure why you think that way. I have no idea who you are (role/alignment wise). It only seems that you know something about my role."

I wasn't the one who changed abilities...

I think AP was the one who saw the post trip made thats why he became mafia, I mean tropoius isn't exactly an evil pokemon.... Just a theory though but your theory on Pmj is good but not likely...
Nothing relevant, just guessing about the triplemo thing

Theres two roles in the game that can ability swap.... One is Maf the other is town that's more of a theory though...
Hmmm... I'd think this is another guessing.

Are you saying I'm scum Sm ? Theres another player "kabuto" who can swap abilties but needs an item to do so...
Ok, this is strange. He talks about Kabuto like if it was a fact.

I was the original player that could swap, I swapped with SM, but my theory is

I will conceal my name in case theres a name killer...

when giving me my Role BB said you are ****** you can swap abiltys but unlike kabuto you don't need anything sharp to do it so my theory, is the Kabuto got their hands on the item they needed to swap roles they used their role which must kill the person they use it on, hence the death of mordacizir.

On night 2 I think it said someone does some scavenging I think Kabuto found his item. then and used his ability last night....

I don't know the name of Kabuto tho, (wish I did)

I can answer any questions you have :)
Ok, this could be the explanation about Kabuto

Why would you want to kill the cop.... The cop is town right?
Nothing relevant.

Just connect the dots someone swaps ability's and someone dies in the same night. Also it's Kabutops I just realized I was saying kabuto... Kabuto needs something sharp to swap souls, which must means he kills whoever he swaps with.
More about Kabuto/Kabutops

So you're a bodyguard then? @TOTAL_EPICNESS why does mega pod say you're ability is bad?
Rolefishing?

Ok, I'm kind of being forced into this... Say I used my ability on Yog, then Yog would be able to swap abilities, and the person Yog swaps with could swap abilities.

Just a theory, I think the Kabutops swap is more permanent, like I said (I think) Kabutops kills the person he swaps with.

Now my theory is proven right or wrong with this one question... Did you swap abilities last night @scattered mind ?
This was when you were analyzing the ability swapping thing.

That was me my ability is useless -_-
About the message "Someone sits around and does nothing".

So far I found little evidence to mark him as scum. Most of the posts he is showing more or less participative.
I'll try tomorrow to do the second part, I can't do it now.

@Lord o da rings

Because I stopped reading the thread for a little bit and lost my motivation for the game. I'll try to come up with some reads later

I noticed that Gekki "Lost his motivation" after night 2 occurred. Do you happen to have any idea why this happened? Did something on night 2 make the game seem very tedious for Gekki to keep playing?

##Votw:pikachuuuuuuuuuuu 01

His behavior has been very scummy (band wagoning, dodging questions, and not really giving any reasoning for his votes it's almost like someones already told him who to vote for) All of these things among low activity put him on top of my scum list.

I mean, wasn't he the guy who triplemo voted for just out of the blue?

That's what got him in hot water in the first place. I don't think he'd be scum for triplemo to just vote for him so suddenly

unless...

I am sorry but my activity will probably take quite a dip for the next seven days or so. Got quite unexpectedly busy IRL. I will be around as much as I can, but I can't spend an hour at a time combing the thread.

Although lol, I don't have to spend long looking :eek:

scattered mind has been injured! It doesn't look like he has much time left to live.

-So sm got poisoned. I guess that makes him town; and even if he isn't he'll probably die anytime between dusk and dawn, considering how those abilities usually work; so if town we'll get valuable leads and if scum he'll wither away into oblivion. c:

Unless you got some potion, I guess.

##VOTE: Luis

How on earth did you know it was poison before SM had even had a chance to explain it?

I mean, wasn't he the guy who triplemo voted for just out of the blue?

That's what got him in hot water in the first place. I don't think he'd be scum for triplemo to just vote for him so suddenly

unless...
Last day he also voted for Pika when Sim's lunch was already cooked, and he never replied when someone asked him why his vote was on Pika. That's the part I wanted to arrive with the second part of my ISO

@Mariano11887 I was more concerned about this dialogue:

##Vote: pikachuuuu101
This is so scummy, wth.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: triplemo

I was wondering - now why would simmy-san here be the first guy to vote on triplemo? That might start a bandwagon given the actual scummy behavior taking place.
Could it be that triplemo voted for scum out of the blue, and sim was trying to distance him away from doing it? Triplemo was the one who went de-facto after all.

How on earth did you know it was poison before SM had even had a chance to explain it?

It's a common concept in Mafia, or at least it is to me. :v I already stated I targeted Mariano but got redirected at Dash. Try again.

Pretty sure the only explanation is a blatant scum slip.

It'd be /way/ too blatant.

I don't think he'd be scum for triplemo to just vote for him so suddenly

Not defending anyone, but well, what triplemo did wasn't really pro-scum either, so... I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

Could it be that triplemo voted for scum out of the blue, and sim was trying to distance him away from doing it? Triplemo was the one who went de-facto after all.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back