Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
@Yog

Maybe I'm not stupid enough to put the real name of my role out there.... ;)

All the stuff about my role is true, Phione just isn't the real name of my role...

I did this in case there was a name killer...

I was under the impression that you had a different ability before "Phione"'s ability because of what you said prior:

But forget that - It's clear that this was the ability you started with. I believe you.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
@Luispipe8 thanks for the thorough reply, I guess most of your defense makes sense. Still your attitude seems to occasionally change from aggresive to reasonable depending on the player you address. I would be less suspicious if it remained on one line... :p Also you do still plan to make a case on Pika? AP also pursued Pika and decided to stay on his case when he went to the dark side. Don't you think he would've dropped the case if he found out they were of the same alignment?

##UNVOTE

I might change it back if no clear better alternative comes up, but it's still early in the day and Quaking looks worth investigating. It makes sense that scum has a name reveal ability to accommodate their name guess killer.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Sorry to burst your bubble, but i didnt have such item with me, my guess is that someone else might have such item or ability that let them have anonymous vote

Or maybe, Since the simsands vote came out 1 less than before, someone has the power to fake their vote while directing it towards someone else

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I have a good feeling though both of you are telling the truth. It's weird - @Dusk Form Lycanroc needs to explain how he knows he was targeted by an ability more thoroughly.

Also @quakingpunch73 - Who has the light ball today?
TE has it.
Your ability reveals a Pokémon name that exists in the game, that is mostly useful knowledge for scum if they can kill with just a name if they happen to link Absol to a player.
It reveals the alignment of a Pokémon publicly, and I would either need to know the name of a 'mon in the game or get extremely lucky to use it properly. Scum knew everyone's alignment to begin with, barring AP after the triplemo incident, due to the nature of the game, and knowing a name would be more helpful to them than publicly revealing someone's alignment.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
No idea why DFL got that. Either there is another similar ability or someone used my ability somehow without me knowing. The former is more logical and that means more likely that it is a parallel ability for scum.

Also Quaking that is the name of the ability. How come that’s what I got?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Also Quaking that is the name of the ability. How come that’s what I got?
Active Ability: New Dances
Even the best dancer isn’t afraid to learn new dance moves to keep up with the times! Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You’ll spend all night learning their favorite moves–– and will gain a single-use version of each of one of their Active Abilities (if any, excluding Locked Abilities). But don’t let your moves go out of style! If you successfully copy a player’s Abilities in this way, you won’t be able to target them again with this Ability.
Well, this is the ability that you claimed. The names of the abilities probably change to reflect who you learned them from, like how "the robot" dance move is based off of the robot.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Ok so I have some things to say
1: quaking gave the light ball...that reveals actions to someone with a passive...what was the point of this?
2: so people have been going off on how Luis and Mariano seem scummy and I have something to add to that anyone else realize how Luis someone who is suspected of scum claims to have targeted Mariano someone else who was suspected of scum with his ability? This might be a bit of a stretch but say they’re scum buddies and one of them gets lynched if we lynch Mariano then Luis could point to that and say “hey I targeted him with my ability why would I do that if I wasn’t town” or if Luis is lynched Mariano could say “hey he targeted me with his ability why would a scum target another scum with their ability?”

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
2: so people have been going off on how Luis and Mariano seem scummy and I have something to add to that anyone else realize how Luis someone who is suspected of scum claims to have targeted Mariano someone else who was suspected of scum with his ability? This might be a bit of a stretch but say they’re scum buddies and one of them gets lynched if we lynch Mariano then Luis could point to that and say “hey I targeted him with my ability why would I do that if I wasn’t town” or if Luis is lynched Mariano could say “hey he targeted me with his ability why would a scum target another scum with their ability?”
You are only seeing it from the perspective of both of us being scum. There are 2 other possibilities that you are ignoring, and they are A) Luis is scum trying to do something bad to a townie or B) Luis is town and tries to get more information about me (supposing his ability investigates, I don't know what it does)

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
That’s why I opened with “people have been suspecting Luis and Mariano” and that “it’s a bit of a stretch” it wasn’t meant to be hard evidence it was meant to provide more information about possible outcomes

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Also, let's add the fact that
A. Scum can target eachother for buffs or stuff that could benefit from them. It's not rare.
B. If we both were scum we'd simply ask eachother in the scumchat :facepalms:

@Robin Aisaga ; well, of course my behavior changes. If you're talking sanely I'll adress you properly; if you're talking rubbish then you need yo be brought back from daydreaming. And about Pika well, it doesn't hurt to. I mean, he's had odd behavior once or twice so it's best to get /some/ read on him instead of nothing of substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.