News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

I love that banette. It goes really well with Zoroark GX and also plays well with itself since you can use Altar of the Moone or Escape Boarde to use the ability twice a turn. 130 damage for 1 energy isn't too shabby.

Now, if only we'd get mega GX cards to go ontop of this..

New meta, electrode gx for energy boost baby wishiwashi on bench for HP and attack boost, then quagsire's ability from dragon storm to switch energies to wishiwashi gx, boom

I'm not gonna lie, this is busted af, but my concern is Buzzwole going second and getting a T1 jet punch. What then?

The only difference between this and the original seems to be that the original paralyzes "each" Defending Pokemon because they had that weird thing for 2-on-2 battles for a while. I sure hope they rule it so that this still counts as a reprint, because I want to play with an EX Sandstorm one.

the problem with this is that it's been nerfed pretty severely by the fact that it can't attack on turn 1 anymore. if it could it would straight up dominate, but this really makes you rethink the strategy for using it. not saying it's not good, it's just not as good.

Well that's a good thing I didn't invest money into ULP Shaymins, because now we have this card in the future format, sweet! It's gonna work exactly as it did in 2004-05, setting up your bench Brigette style, and that's what I like! Even if it's an attack doing the job. And if it's still in the active, just go for that paralysis while you set up. I love it!

Exact same stats as the previous Dunsparce, so you should be able to use the old one as well which is nice.

Well that's a good thing I didn't invest money into ULP Shaymins, because now we have this card in the future format, sweet! It's gonna work exactly as it did in 2004-05, setting up your bench Brigette style, and that's what I like! Even if it's an attack doing the job. And if it's still in the active, just go for that paralysis while you set up. I love it!

Exact same stats as the previous Dunsparce, so you should be able to use the old one as well which is nice.

...only that dunsparce can also put more than 1 GX/EX on bench, an improved version of the Brigette card. The catch? One energy required to use it... Regardless, when SM7 comes out, I'll make sure to look for space for this "new Brigette"...

At max it hits 270 (without any damage modifiers except the amount of energies attached to it). It's interesting but it needs at least 7 unique basic energy to ohko Zoroark (or 6 with a choice band). It could be cute in Alolan Exeggutor but that's about it.

Well, Dunsparce isn't going to see any play, but holy crap, it is actually an exact reprint, so you could totally use a Sandstorm Dunsparce.

Back