Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not undecided, just waiting to see who would do what in the scramble. But at this point I need to go to bed so let's call it a night in both sense of the word.

##VOTE: Simsands

It is night

@bbninjas

GAMEFREEZE

Gimme a sec to do a final vote count and then bb will get on to do an update post eventually.

D4 Vote Count [#3/FINAL]

simsands: 10 |
scattered mind [#1092], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#1096], Professor_Jplap [#1127], The Last Shaymin [#1137-#1219], Luispipe8 [#1138-#1173], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1151-#1309], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1152-#1221], Yog [#1163-#1239], pikachuuuuu101 [#1165], Yog [#1350-#1366], Luispipe8 [#1352], DashKing [#1358], Robin Aisaga [#1360], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1362], Mariano11887 [#1374], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1379], Yog [#1385] ~ LYNCHED
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 2
| Mariano11887 [#1218-#1365], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1221-#1300], quakingpunch73 [#1226-#1377], Luispipe8 [#1230-#1352], GM Draclord [#1241], Yog [#1341-#1350]

Mariano11887: 0 | Yog [#1264-#1299]
scattered mind: 0 | mirdo [#971-#1303]
pikachuuuu101: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1300-#1379]
Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | Tapu Lele [#1304-#1330], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1309-#1362], Yog [#1310-#1318]
DashKing: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1082-#1152], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1115-#1151]
quakingpunch73: 0 | Yog [#1109-#1139]

No votes: GekkisaiDaiNi, Megapod_781, quakingpunch73, Robin Aisaga, simsands, Tapu Lele, The Last Shaymin

Majority: 10 votes
Hours remaining: none!
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Yog, I'm leaving the hammer to you then. ##VOTE: simsands
As per my understanding, bolding the vote is not necessary.
Bolding the vote is technically not necessary in the sense that whoever is doing the vote count will still count it, if they see it. However, they're far more likely to miss it altogether if it isn't bolded. So we'd appreciate it if you bolded your votes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated the vote count above to display altered vote weights (if any).

Day 4 Ends!

The sun sank ever lower, another end to another Day. Though discussion had wavered somewhat, in the end a clear victim was pushed to the forefront.

“He’s definitely one of those gosh dang Mischief Makers!” someone yelled.

“Yeah!” said somebody else.

“Let’s lynch him!” came a third voice.

And so it was that simsands was lynched on the evening of Day 4. They were …

You are Ludicolo, and you’re aligned with the Mischief Makers. You’re here to have a good time, but those good-for-nothing beachgoers have no appreciation for your dancing. Those fools. Well, you’ll certainly have the last laugh now!

Passive Ability: Secret Chat :O
All you Mischief Makers decided beforehand that it would be good to set up a means of communication to discuss your plans with each other during all hours of the day and night. Good thing you did, eh? You will be sent that secret chat link in a separate post.

Active Ability: Heart Swap
Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will permanently swap this Ability with the Abilities of the player you chose (if any). (Certain Passive Abilities cannot be swapped.)

Win Condition: Achieve parity or better with the Innocent Beachgoers.

Everyone rejoiced then, having found, for the first time, one of the core group of Mischief Makers. But they also knew, deeper in their hearts, that they were far from finished …

Night 4 Begin!
Night 4 ends in 38.5 hours, on 20:00 Saturday, 21 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

@GekkisaiDaiNi has been subbed out, and @Lord o da rings will be taking their place. Thanks Lorde! ^.^

As per normal, we will not be accepting actions once the deadline specified above passes. A short period after this deadline falls will be used to process the actions and send out results PMs.

Some players were thrown into the spotlight during the night:

Someone foresees the future.
Night 4 ends!

The constant stream of deaths had left the beachgoers very much expecting another, as the day dawned. Unfortunately for them, their expectations did not fail to be true...

Professor_jplap has been killed! They were:

You are Mimikyu, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. All you’ve ever wanted was a friend. That’s why you dressed up as Pikachu––but for some reason, nobody’s fooled …

Active Ability: Conversationalist
At this point, you’re pretty sure you’ve figured out how to make friends. Just go up and talk to people! You have access to a QuickTopic, where you may privately discuss the game during both night and day. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. That player will be invited to access and post in the QuickTopic that you are in. If you die, however, players will no longer be able to post in that QuickTopic.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

Someone had scrawled “MIMIKYU” onto Professor_jplap’s body in shaky handwriting.

scattered mind has been injured! It doesn't look like he has much time left to live.

Day 5 Begin!
Day 5 ends in 89 hours, on 00:00 Thursday, 26 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 17 players alive, and the majority for an early lynch is 9 votes. Any activity warnings will come in a bit.

R.I.P. jplap. That name killer theory may be true yet. And it seems scattered mind would be with the town, too. (Just as well, as I’ve been reading him as such.)

Oh yeah, and I was blocked by that “headache” after all. Figured I’d mention that right away.

It appears we should also consider TE semi confo town. (until yesterday I’ve not been reading him as such :p )

Since simsands flipped scum I looked carefully over my reads again and everything that was said yesterday. I think I've stumbled upon a new scum lead which I'll share soon.

@scattered mind do you know more about your injured condition?

So Samwise is scum most likely and Mariano is extremely dodge? I will read back through all that weirdness later on but iirc, the other people with damning actions/reluctance to vote Sim/eagerness to vote TE were GM Drac and Quaking Punch.

So Samwise is scum most likely and Mariano is extremely dodge? I will read back through all that weirdness later on but iirc, the other people with damning actions/reluctance to vote Sim/eagerness to vote TE were GM Drac and Quaking Punch.
Let me reaffirm my reason of voting te once more before anyone question me, i didnt want to vote for sims at that time because i prefer to hear him reply first.. then the te vote happen seeing how he react made me suspcious of him, his reply later on still didnt convince me of his innocence hence why i didnt remove my vote. Furthermore, in the case that sim was town (which he wasnt) if i were to change vote to sims and scum decicded to turbo him We would have lost valuable day time.

The way TE reacted under pressure was suspicious to me, as well as how confident he has that sim would flip scum, which could mean that they had planned a bus together. By the time I had unvoted TE, sim was at L-2, and I didn't want to help cut the day short when there was still some discussion that could be squeezed out of it.

Well uh, hi guys! I was subbed in for Gekki. During the night phase I didn't have the time to submit an action nor read up on the game. Normally I would just read up on what I've missed, but over 50+ pages is way too much. Anyone mind giving me a synopsis of the game thus far? Because I have no idea what's going on...

I didn't get the chance to say anything before yesterday's vote concluded, as the night ended just before I said I would cast my vote.

I was curious why @Acetrainer_Samwise knew the flavor text of Phione

I didn't get the chance to say anything before yesterday's vote concluded, as the night ended just before I said I would cast my vote.

I was curious why @Acetrainer_Samwise knew the flavor text of Phione

@Yog

Maybe I'm not stupid enough to put the real name of my role out there.... ;)

All the stuff about my role is true, Phione just isn't the real name of my role...

I did this in case there was a name killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back