Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate?
I voted for simsands before; the only reason I unvoted was to avoid turbo-lynching him and lose the rest of the day.
How simsands being scum leads to me being one too?
Yog and others have explained it better than I could but the idea is that you seemed hesitant to vote Sim but when given the opportunity to vote for someone other than him you jumped at it

Active Ability: Di Nuovo
In many a performance, the performer is called upon to give an encore. You figure it shouldn’t be any different for everybody on the beach, since they’re each giving a performance in their own right––all the world’s a stage! Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. During the next Night Phase, that player will give an encore performance, being allowed to act twice in that Night. You can’t use this Ability on the same player twice in a row.

Scum has this^ We are potentially doomed.
OMG we have to avoid this at all costs
##Unvote
##VOTE Simsands

Yog and others have explained it better than I could but the idea is that you seemed hesitant to vote Sim but when given the opportunity to vote for someone other than him you jumped at it

And the reason I "jumped" at it is because at the moment (and well, right now) simsands was nowhere to be found and you acted way too scummy.
Under that reasoning you should be placing a FoS at everyone saying "I dislike voting for someone that's not here" and its variations, so it's nonsensical.

It just hit me. We must lynch sim. If he is scum he can swap Di Nuevo and lynch 2 townies.

Oh.. that is not good. I don't think we can take that risk guys.
Oh oh, you are completely right! ##UNVOTE
How many votes does Sim have? My figurative vote is on him, I don't want to finish the day earlier...

We have three hours. Countdown is here

As it happens I am back in time to be a bit more careful with mine so I'll also ##UNVOTE

See just when I am happy with my vote you go and say something like this which to me rings scummy since it's my name that is getting associated here.

Mostly I was saying how weird it was that Mariano was hesitant to vote but as soon as we had the extra 24, he was suddenly hell for leather on TE. And that additionally we should look to anyone else that might have had a scumchat about it. But you phrase it here like I was all over Luis in a big way. This to me seems like directing & associating. i.e. if we end up lynching/pushing Luis, the name in people's minds will be me.

See just when I am happy with my vote you go and say something like this which to me rings scummy since it's my name that is getting associated here.

Mostly I was saying how weird it was that Mariano was hesitant to vote but as soon as we had the extra 24, he was suddenly hell for leather on TE. And that additionally we should look to anyone else that might have had a scumchat about it. But you phrase it here like I was all over Luis in a big way. This to me seems like directing & associating. i.e. if we end up lynching/pushing Luis, the name in people's minds will be me.
Your point about me is very understandable. If it helps, I wouldn't propose the TE case if we didn't get the extension because there was little time left to do it. Once we got the extension, I considered there was enough time to express my thoughts about TE being scummier than Sim. I really want Sim flipping scum now and realizing I was wrong :).

@Mariano11887 who are you subbing for again?
What?

He is subbing for flvrfulpineappl. Who had some weird behaviour on D1.

The vote count as best I can read, don't take it as gospel. Hammer comes on the tenth vote.

8 Simsands: Scattered Mind, Total_Epicness, Prof Jplap, Pikachuuuuuu, LuisPipe8, Dashking, Robin, DFLycanroc,
2 Total_Epicness: QuakingPunch, GM Draclord,
1 Scattered Mind: Mirdo
1 Pikachuuuu: Samwise,
1 Samwise: Lele,

7 no Vote cast right now: Gekki, Megapod, Simsands, TapuLele, TLS, Mariano, Yog,

I am available to hammer if we get to nine. But honestly I will hold off, because the final few hours of the day are where you get the best info and maf start to crack if Sim is actually maf.

(See: Yesterday when Sim was *this* close)

also, Mirdo did unvote that SM vote, but he didn't bold it and idk if hosts here are strict about that kind of thing.

Your point about me is very understandable. If it helps, I wouldn't propose the TE case if we didn't get the extension because there was little time left to do it. Once we got the extension, I considered there was enough time to express my thoughts about TE being scummier than Sim. I really want Sim flipping scum now and realizing I was wrong :).

Gotta say, I've failed to think this through from a townie PoV so focused was I that you'd inherited a maf role. I would probably do the same with two hours to go suddenly becoming 26.

Hrmmmmmm

Yog, I'm leaving the hammer to you then. ##VOTE: simsands
As per my understanding, bolding the vote is not necessary.

Also lol, any majority does the trick here too, so it's not like nine votes isn't enough. I am mostly going to hang around for an hour, watch Legion, and see what last minutes bubbles appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back