Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yog

Rogue
Well it's a moot point if we lynch TE. With six hours remaining I am not entirely sure I'll get to be here again before the deadline, in case I am not, I am going to leave my vote on him ##VOTE: Total_Epicness for the reasons outlined here, I think even if we are wrong, his card is the one we stand most to gain from getting to see.

I will try to check in before bed but no promises.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Well it's a moot point if we lynch TE. With six hours remaining I am not entirely sure I'll get to be here again before the deadline, in case I am not, I am going to leave my vote on him ##VOTE: Total_Epicness for the reasons outlined here, I think even if we are wrong, his card is the one we stand most to gain from getting to see.

I will try to check in before bed but no promises.

Please see my last post

Yog

Rogue
It just hit me. We must lynch sim. If he is scum he can swap Di Nuevo and lynch 2 townies.

Oh.. that is not good. I don't think we can take that risk guys.

Is killing an ability?

This would worry me more if he'd been online the past three days. Can't someone just swap back?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Active Ability: Di Nuovo
In many a performance, the performer is called upon to give an encore. You figure it shouldn’t be any different for everybody on the beach, since they’re each giving a performance in their own right––all the world’s a stage! Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. During the next Night Phase, that player will give an encore performance, being allowed to act twice in that Night. You can’t use this Ability on the same player twice in a row.

Scum has this^ We are potentially doomed.

Yog

Rogue
I doubt the act of killing is an ability, but yeah still, allowing scum to use any ability of theirs twice in a night would be a bad idea. *If* Sim is scum.

Gahh. I had just convinced myself of the logic of going for TE too.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
I doubt the act of killing is an ability, but yeah still, allowing scum to use any ability of theirs twice in a night would be a bad idea. *If* Sim is scum.

Gahh. I had just convinced myself of the logic of going for TE too.

Umm It can be an ability. Check past games. Some games had more than 1 mafia killing ability. Again, wanna take that risk? It's not like sim is not sus at all.

Yog

Rogue
I do feel like I've just been bamboozled into this though :p

In case I die my last will and testament;
If Sim is scum look very closely at Mariano, as well as anyone else who was hesitant in voting Sim but then were super eager to do TE when we got an extension.

If Sim is town then TE obviously, but also SM.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
In case I die...
I’m not sure really if Sim flips scum then Luis, quaking and Mariano
If not then...Samwise? I’m not sure of anyone else really

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
I have to leave soon but my thoughts are that:
either TE or sim is scum
My opinion is that we should be slightly scared of the people pussing the discussion. either they are scum or super aggressive town. If they are super aggressive town, then they probably not a super important role. Our D4 lynch seems to be either Te or Sim so let's focus on those, but remember that the people controlling the lynch have a lot of power.
Right Now:
##VOTE SIM

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
In case I die...
I’m not sure really if Sim flips scum then Luis, quaking and Mariano
If not then...Samwise? I’m not sure of anyone else really

Care to elaborate?
I voted for simsands before; the only reason I unvoted was to avoid turbo-lynching him and lose the rest of the day.
How simsands being scum leads to me being one too?

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I agree with scattered mind, by all means we have to avoid a double night kill. TE's comments do still strike me as odd/nervous but it could be explained as inexperienced (careless) town play. Simsands on the other hand is an experienced player with some questionable comments. I'm not comfortable lynching a player that has not been online to defend himself but so be it.

##VOTE: simsands

Status
Not open for further replies.