Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Di Nuovo a one-shot or something that can be used many times? My own ability is something that could be beneficial to utilise twice. Although I am just going to become an NK target by putting that out there.

It is not limited.

But now Samwise is vulnerable to the name guess killer

You seem so sure about that name guess killer theory? It appears as a fact to you. To my knowledge the only thing that pointed to that possibility was Blakers being killed with Latios written on his body. Also Jplap's reveal did not result in his dead and Mimikyu is the only Pokémon that fits with his role flavour. Did I miss something?

But I’m 100% scum?
I never said it, and I don't think it.

Are you seriously going to ignore the massive posts in which the case on sim was laid time after time with various points and references throughout the day? Give a true reason why you think sim is not enough scummy responding to the points I made. Saying you scrolled through his posts and didn't find anything is close to dumbtelling, as you should respond to the case on sim, not just to his posts alone.
No, I don't want to send to the trash all the discussion you had about Sim. I'm perfectly fine with Sim's lynch too, I think if one of them (Sim or TE) flips scum, the other one will be seen as townier, and I pointed out that, to me, TE is a better lynch because I see more scummy things on him.
What I do want is to lynch either TE or Sim because it will give us info about the other. If people agree that Sim's lynch is better, ok, my vote will be there. For now, I keep it on TE until I see again a clear trend to Sim.

BB told me sm was town when I switched that was a perk I got it would help me figure out who someone was...
What? As far as I could read on your claim, you can switch your ability with another player, not the alignment. BB would never tell you the alignment of the player you swapped with.

You seem so sure about that name guess killer theory? It appears as a fact to you. To my knowledge the only thing that pointed to that possibility was Blakers being killed with Latios written on his body. Also Jplap's reveal did not result in his dead and Mimikyu is the only Pokémon that fits with his role flavour. Did I miss something?
The name guess killer was an assumption yes but I’m sticking with it
I’m not 100% sure anymore due to Jplap surviving but BB did say claiming would be dangerous and it fits with Blakers’ death

If you look at my flowchart Sim is a better lynch in all situations
He flips scum I’m town we lynch a scum
He flips town you lynch me and you’re down a town and a scum
You lynch me
I flip town you still don’t know who Sim is
I flip scum You know Sim is town
In only one of those situations where you lynch me you know who Sim is and in the other you’re lost and down a town
In both of the situations where Sim is lynched you not only know who he is but who I am as well

I’d like you all to tell me why you think I’m more scummy than Sim and what made you put your vote on me in the first place
My judgement is based on reaction i simply voted you based on how you react earlier, I would have love if simsand could appear soon and state his rebuttal. But for now my keeping my votes
^ This post from Drac is a good enough answer for me.

Another point i read about "The Scum Team jumping on TE now because there still is a chance of saving Sim is an interessting thought. But it's a bit tooooo farfetch'd for me to be honest.
And I might as well add that pretty reckless, since it'd be a huge target on them to act that way.

In fact, much like a Kabutops, you can get right into the heart of another Pokémon, but unlike a Kabutops, you don’t need anything particularly sharp to do it.

Is this really the reason you thought there were 2 swappers? It's just funny flavor. Even my role has it, it shouldn't be indicative of something else than Kabutops' cold-blood killing mania :v

The name guess killer was an assumption yes but I’m sticking with it

If anything it's a 1 time use Ability. Otherwise scum would kill every player who roleclaims by now; both jplap and TLP should have died if that was true.

##UNVOTE:

Everything is starting to become a bit clearer now. However, I've just two more questions for you @Acetrainer_samwise

1. Does your ability swap just abilities, or Pokemon themselves? If it's the former, you are right - here are definitely 2 Pokemon that can switch things around (as shown in the Day 4 announcements)

2. Did you switch abilities with @scattered_mind during night 2, or night 3?

I apologize for asking so many questions about roles and actions, and I understand if you want to keep things secretive.

However, the answer to question #2 is very VERY VERY important here. @Acetrainer_Samwise

##UNVOTE:

Everything is starting to become a bit clearer now. However, I've just two more questions for you @Acetrainer_samwise

1. Does your ability swap just abilities, or Pokemon themselves? If it's the former, you are right - here are definitely 2 Pokemon that can switch things around (as shown in the Day 4 announcements)

2. Did you switch abilities with @scattered_mind during night 2, or night 3?

You know I can also answer these, right?

1. Only abilities. I even quoted it for you a few pages ago.
2. Night 2. Night 3 I swapped with sim.

I don’t understand why Sim is no longer a viable option or how Samwise is better
Samwise isn't better, I just started a vote on him to add pressure so he could stop messing around with us and explain himself.

Actually, I have to take this statement back. The Day 4 announcement said that "Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon". However, it is very possible that the names of the Pokemon are just being treated as aliases of the players instead of a representation of what "Pokemon Body" they have.

We don't need another page of text on this.

I'll be back later after 8:00 PM to cast my final vote.

Sounds like you missed the part where I said I swapped it with sim.

I did actually. You mean at present, you are the one with the Di Nuovo ability and he now has the swapper one? I thought it was the other way round.

In that case it's another reason to keep Samwise off the lynch for today.

I did actually. You mean at present, you are the one with the Di Nuovo ability and he now has the swapper one? I thought it was the other way round.

In that case it's another reason to keep Samwise off the lynch for today.

Maybe I read your post wrong? anyway to clarify:

Sam has the Di Nuovo ability
I have the Dance ability
Sim has the swap ability.

It just hit me. We must lynch sim. If he is scum he can swap Di Nuevo and lynch 2 townies.

Oh.. that is not good. I don't think we can take that risk guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back