Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really...you’re using me accidentally saying night instead of day as definitive proof I am scum? That’s sad considering Sim has much more info on him

And you’re taking what I said about my ability out of context it doesn’t kill it just has a negative effect which I won’t disclose

And seriously Samwise? You’re gonna just bandwagon on me at the drop of a hat? Mariano I can understand he just got here and might not have as firm a grasp on the context but you were there and able to read it at your own pace come on

Then what you're saying makes no sense at all; since it'd be a group night action and wouldn't be in any roles (or as a host that's what I'd do).

Potential slip right here.
You were the one who said it could be strong if town got a scum ability how would you know they are powerful?

You guys want me to claim?
That wasn’t OMGUS quaking I was pointing out Luis said that getting a mafians ability would be powerful and that he wouldn’t be able to know that unless he was scum and knew their abilities
Samwise there’s a difference between jumpy and defending yourself from attacks that make no sense while still scrounging up points and having a conversation at the same time

You were the one who said it could be strong if town got a scum ability how would you know they are powerful?

Not because of the Ability's use. If that player happens to land a scum ability, then that's a guaranteed scum right away.

You, on the other hand, seem pretty sure about how the Nightkill mechanics, which you should only know if you're in the scum team by seeing the group ability (be it in the quicktopic or whatever) or by seeing the Alpha's role (if any).

OMG, such OMGUS. I wasn't saying anything /definite/ about you, hence why I said POTENTIAL. To me, that day vs night isn't that relevant because it isn't that big of a deal. But game mechanics ARE; and now you panicked out big time, and because of the smalles thing nonetheless.

##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

Not because of the Ability's use. If that player happens to land a scum ability, then that's a guaranteed scum right away.
AND JUST TO CLEAR IT OUT BEFORE YOU TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT; I mean:

Let's say bb's scum. He has a scum ability.
I target him with the exchanger. I get bb's Ability.
I know 100% bb's scum. Make it public and lynch him.

let me clear this up I was jumpy cause I was already stressed out and saw some strange attacks on me which seemed to be getting a lot of traction so I responded in multiple posts with some sarcasm mixed in (which was a bad idea) why it didn’t make sense
Yes I was nervous because I saw an attack on me that made no sense whatsoever that people were jumping on while simultaneously ignoring everything I have done to help town while having a better lynch in Sim

Really...you’re using me accidentally saying night instead of day as definitive proof I am scum? That’s sad considering Sim has much more info on him
Scum in the scum chat usually discuss who they are killing (if they do kill someone) for each night, right? Haven't been around for PokeBeach Mafia much, but I'm going to assume that's how it works

The mistake you just made would be relatively admissible in normal context. However, we really have been only discussing the events of each day. Force of habit from the mafia chat could have had you typing "night" when concerning the time of player deaths.

Hey, um @MegaPod_781, would you be able to tell us why you were suspicious of @TOTAL_EPICNESS? Given that you claim that you trapped TE, you must have had some reason for targeting him in the first place. Even if you said that you thought he was a cop, it would help to know what made you think this in the first place.

Yes, and that's you assuming that the NK is an Ability. See what Quaking meant? There's no way for you to know for certain.
I was wrong wasn’t I? You confirmed for me a factional ability meant that it was used by the team as a whole not any one person

Okay we have 24 more hours, so ##UNVOTE. If we have the time lets use it and not rush into anything.

So Sim could have used New Dances on night 1 to learn whatever ability allowed him to view AP on night 2?

I was wrong wasn’t I? You confirmed for me a factional ability meant that it was used by the team as a whole not any one person

It's not you being right or wrong, since we don't know if it's a group ability (as in, something the faction does instead of an specific player) or an Ability triggered by an Alpha.
It's the fact that you took it as a fact that if we used the exchanger a townie wouldn't get the NK Ability. You either made a rash assumption that it was a player-based Ability or you knew it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back