Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
I think this is a sign we have to change our strategy the mafia are playing us like fiddles with our current slow strategy we all need to start playing more aggressively like a lawyer if you will crack down on the smallest slip from anyone and don’t give in til they defend themselves to your satisfaction
And I mean just bombard them

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
we all need to start playing more aggressively like a lawyer

Well, once I got on triplemo and Goomy and played more harshly I was tagged as freaking Al Pacino :'v But I still believe it's out best course of action. To do less than that we might as well not play the game at all and let the scum win even easier than they're already doing.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
@Mariano11887 will be replacing @FlavorfulPineApl! A vote count should be coming soon.
Well that at least explains the silence.

But not Gekki's. If he isn't subbed out, we have more than enough reason to lynch him; since it'd mean he's /at least/ performing actions and that, absurdly enough, that counts as a minimum activity to the hosts :facepalms: Hope it isn't the case, though, it'd ruin the game.

But even if he gets subbed, whoever replaces him will have a lot in his back to make up for Gekki's lack of presence.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
But not Gekki's. If he isn't subbed out, we have more than enough reason to lynch him; since it'd mean he's /at least/ performing actions and that, absurdly enough, that counts as a minimum activity to the hosts :facepalms: Hope it isn't the case, though, it'd ruin the game.

But even if he gets subbed, whoever replaces him will have a lot in his back to make up for Gekki's lack of presence.
When was the last time Gekki posted? I'm still reading through the 40 pages of history that I have not tracked.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Makes me wonder though why he hasn't been killed yet...
There only have been 4 death in the night so far, assuming all are done by Mafia (meaning there's no vigilante role in this game), mafia might not have put Jlap as priority kill.
Or, mafia have already infiltrated Jlap's safe space and are using it to their advantage...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Or, mafia have already infiltrated Jlap's safe space and are using it to their advantage...
Or the chat owner is Mafia himself (although most unlikely).

Since I'm not in the chat I can't really comment more for about the chat.

On the main note, as many are voting sims, I do hope he pop out sooner..

Anyway, welcome to @Mariano11887

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
His suspicious behavior and sudden disappearance all point to him being scum, and various reasons mentioned by other players...

Also dashking will eventually be m'killed or subbed if doesn't participate...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: SIMSANDS

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
I'm sorry for not being very active. I have a huge competitive tournament for a school club on Saturday and I have a lot of work to do. I would be happy to reveal a role if it stops people from lynching. AP please repeat question. I can't find it.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
This is sooo scummy ^ Dashking swoops in again to leave a few comments that add nothing to the discussion. @DashKing You can't just ignore the current discussion when you come in here, are your scum reads still Mirdo and Pika?

Anyway simsands looks like the best option for today with his scummy absence. I think @simsands should claim.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Just so we all are on the same boat, what did simsands post prior to his absence that has given him all this suspicion?

Yog

Rogue
Just so we all are on the same boat, what did simsands post prior to his absence that has given him all this suspicion?
I am working through his posts as we speak. The main thing is that he's vaguely scummy but unlike Gekki / Flvrfl, at least he's had enough posts and interactions that we'll get information from his flip.

Specific odd things:
The biggest thing that jumps out at me so far is that he voted for triplemo three times before the incident. Obviously that is a mark for townishness.
He was not in favour of a Goomy vote, until everyone else was. Which is a mark of scummyness. He put the reasoning as seeing links to PMJ and assessing they were both scum. But it came across (to me) as someone seeing a town lynch happening and attaching himself to it.

The most unusual part though is this defense of AP;

I don't like either lynch. I do not see TLS acting the way he's acting like as scum, and I have reasons to believe AP. I would prefer one of my scumreads (mirdo, Gekki) lynched, but with 10 hours left in the day, I don't see that happening. For now, I'm keeping my vote, in case someone goes and tries to pull a no-lynch.

Blub blub blub.

Neither is my reasoning necessary at this moment, nor is it important enough to reveal.

Can we lynch TE tomorrow? This tunneling is ridiculous.

Although, bearing in mind now, that AP knew the Mafia and Mafia did not know AP - that point is a bit moot. I think Robin is right here, can @simsands explain this comment in any way?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
The most condemning evidence is that sim hinted that he'll look into AP during D2, and then on D3 he said he has reasons to believe AP is telling the truth, and that he can't reveal why (obviously because of some kind of an ability he used last night). The problem is that any ability sim used on AP had to tell him otherwise since AP was scum by N2. So there is no logical explanation for that defense. There is, however, a very logical explanation about his ability to know AP is his scumbuddy, since it is possible that he used an ability during N2 to find out. So sim is like 99% scum to me. :

Page 26 sim posts this and it is implied that he wants to say something on AP but keeps it for later for some reason

"Yesterday, most of the focus went on Dusk Form Lycanroc, Lord Goomy, Anime Psyclone and pikachuuuu101 (and Tyler).

Both DFL and Goomy, I'm reading as genuine newbie town. They don't seem scummy to me.

pika got some attention later on during the day for jumping on the Tyler wagon without any ..

There is also one other player who I'm reading as scum, who I want to look into. Today is probably not good, but I'll try to get the time to read back tomorrow."

Yog

Rogue
Oh fair, so indeed Sim might have known AP was Mafia via ability if he looked at him overnight - at which time AP would indeed have joined the dark side. Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.