News Japan's SM6b, 'Champion Road'!

Honestly I think this is a pretty fun looking card. I like that it does a lot of splash damage. Not so hot on the three energy cost for 90 damage on a stage 2 though. :/

Hmmm I don't know... Art is pretty good. But the attack... If it was 120 then yes but it's not so... If it sees any play it would be against a steel deck.

The art looks like something straight from the Ruby & Sapphire, to me at least, so it's a win for me.

The moves are eh, but it was trying for an interesting gimmick. I like it.

Electrode isn't terrible but you better finish off your opponent or be close to it because that is 2 prizes given up. Banette could be a fun one and Sableye is meh.

Why on earth would you use this over Electrode that is straight up a DLE for the cost of one prize card,I mean sure any five energy from the discord is nice but at the cost of two prize cards no way maybe if it said "search your deck for 5 Energy cards" I would be sold but I will pass.

Ewww, 190 HP on Stage 1s.
Crush and Burn GX seems to have synergy with multiple Electrode GXs, but if you're willing to sacrifice 2 prizes it should hopefully be for a winning KO. The other attack is a sad waste of ink.
Banette GX seems like it would take too long to set up for 2HKOs, unless you're running some sort of gimmick deck around it.

These GXs in general are pathetic. The attack costs are too high for too little damage, and the HP numbers are sad.

Well, they have to fill up a set somehow, may as well be with GXs with no impact on the meta as far as TPCi's concerned.

I can’t be the only one in love with Banette right?
As much as it pains me to say it needs Zoroark to function, this time it at least has the reason that Zoroark sets up it’s attack, for one psychic i might add. With 4 supporter and a band, you one shot Buzzwole. 5 and a band you one shot Lucario. Sure, it’s has downsides (190 HP is pitiful) but I think it’s worth more consideration, especially with a possible Mr Mime GX atound the corner

Why on earth would you use this over Electrode that is straight up a DLE for the cost of one prize card,I mean sure any five energy from the discord is nice but at the cost of two prize cards no way maybe if it said "search your deck for 5 Energy cards" I would be sold but I will pass.
anything stupidly bulky like solgaleo GX gets charged immediately, and you can still attack with it.

Back