Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Man. I appreciate how you buy product. If I worked that much, I'd be spending all my money on gold secret rares.
Understood, and Thank you, Gotta have product to be able to make new videos!
Currently have 4 EX/GX Boxes and prolly around 20-25 random boosters to still be opened XD

Hi guys, made a video unboxing my first booster box in 5 years, no idea about the new Sun and Moon pokemon, check it out and let me know what you think. Link below.

Check out or latest video, PACK BATTLE VS THEPOKEMONPACKGUY, Also a bunch of code cards for you guys/gals and Some shout outs to fellow up and coming youtubers!!!!

Opening Pokemon GENERATIONS BOOSTER PACKS, Every PACK HAD AMAZING PULLS! Check it out and show us some love!!! #questto100subs

I had my 3 year old grab me 4 packs of Guardians Rising one day. Second pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Regular Art). I asked her if she believed there was anything left in the 6 remaining packs at the store. She told me, "yes Daddy lets get them." So I grabbed the 4 of the 6 and third pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Full Art). 2 Tapu Lele-GX in 8 packs... I was quite happy.

I keep trying to post the photo, but it doesn't want to let me.

I bought one pack of guardians rising with a Walmart re-packaged product. (I check the foil. This one had Carbink Break.) Out of the guardians rising I got Wishiwashi full art.

I had my 3 year old grab me 4 packs of Guardians Rising one day. Second pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Regular Art). I asked her if she believed there was anything left in the 6 remaining packs at the store. She told me, "yes Daddy lets get them." So I grabbed the 4 of the 6 and third pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Full Art). 2 Tapu Lele-GX in 8 packs... I was quite happy.

I keep trying to post the photo, but it doesn't want to let me.

I think theres still a unfixed glitch in the place. I had to use a photo share place for mine. Cool pulls and Seems your daughter has a gift for picking packs :)

I went to two prereleases yesterday. I ended up pulling the Lycanroc promo with nothing to show in the first seating, but second seating had me scoring the Malamar promo, a Diancie Prism Star (from the prerelease kit), and a Greninja-GX (from the 3 reward packs).

I also ended up getting a packaging error in my second kit, I had five packs instead of four.

I opened a Spring 2018 collectors chest today, i got extremely lucky i pulled: Reverse Holo Parallel City, Mega Houndoom EX, Ninetales BREAK, Lurantis GX, And Ultra Prism Rampardos.

Back