Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

CoolStoryUMAD

Aspiring Trainer
Man. I appreciate how you buy product. If I worked that much, I'd be spending all my money on gold secret rares.
Understood, and Thank you, Gotta have product to be able to make new videos!
Currently have 4 EX/GX Boxes and prolly around 20-25 random boosters to still be opened XD

pokesmm

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, made a video unboxing my first booster box in 5 years, no idea about the new Sun and Moon pokemon, check it out and let me know what you think. Link below.

CoolStoryUMAD

Aspiring Trainer
Check out or latest video, PACK BATTLE VS THEPOKEMONPACKGUY, Also a bunch of code cards for you guys/gals and Some shout outs to fellow up and coming youtubers!!!!

CoolStoryUMAD

Aspiring Trainer
Opening Pokemon GENERATIONS BOOSTER PACKS, Every PACK HAD AMAZING PULLS! Check it out and show us some love!!! #questto100subs

Trent Piland

Aspiring Trainer
I had my 3 year old grab me 4 packs of Guardians Rising one day. Second pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Regular Art). I asked her if she believed there was anything left in the 6 remaining packs at the store. She told me, "yes Daddy lets get them." So I grabbed the 4 of the 6 and third pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Full Art). 2 Tapu Lele-GX in 8 packs... I was quite happy.

I keep trying to post the photo, but it doesn't want to let me.

FrootiestLoop

Aspiring Trainer
I bought one pack of guardians rising with a Walmart re-packaged product. (I check the foil. This one had Carbink Break.) Out of the guardians rising I got Wishiwashi full art.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I had my 3 year old grab me 4 packs of Guardians Rising one day. Second pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Regular Art). I asked her if she believed there was anything left in the 6 remaining packs at the store. She told me, "yes Daddy lets get them." So I grabbed the 4 of the 6 and third pack in was a Tapu Lele-GX (Full Art). 2 Tapu Lele-GX in 8 packs... I was quite happy.

I keep trying to post the photo, but it doesn't want to let me.

I think theres still a unfixed glitch in the place. I had to use a photo share place for mine. Cool pulls and Seems your daughter has a gift for picking packs :)

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I went to two prereleases yesterday. I ended up pulling the Lycanroc promo with nothing to show in the first seating, but second seating had me scoring the Malamar promo, a Diancie Prism Star (from the prerelease kit), and a Greninja-GX (from the 3 reward packs).

I also ended up getting a packaging error in my second kit, I had five packs instead of four.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I opened a Spring 2018 collectors chest today, i got extremely lucky i pulled: Reverse Holo Parallel City, Mega Houndoom EX, Ninetales BREAK, Lurantis GX, And Ultra Prism Rampardos.