Discussion Your Most Favorite/Fun Deck to Play.

I've been playing Sylveon GX/Gyarados BUS (on ptcgo, in standard). It's quite fun. I used to play Gyarados SF in the day---so it's a huge throwback to be discarding karps again. Sylveon GX is a big consistency boost--protection from being donked, moderate damage output throughout the game, easy access to resources early to discard/recycle karps or set-up Gyarados, and a way to apply pressure before/between chaining Gyarados (since they usually take two turns to set up). Gyarados provides much higher damage output when necessary and only gives up one prize, which helps a lot.

I run a super-Unlimited Imakuni? theme deck

It’s about 0-100-0. But it’s fun and messes with new and experienced players alike.

Plus, it uses Missing Clover. What’s not to like?

In Standard, there are 2 non-competitive decks that I love:

- Victreebel with Seviper: annoying your opponent with a lot of special conditions, plus Seviper to add more poison damage.
- Diancie EX: Played with a lot of healing (Fairy Drops and Pokemon Center Lady) and protection (Fury Belts, Assault Vests and Parallel City). Additionally, Tauros GX and Ninja Boy gives the deck an interesting surprise factor.

I had relative success with both of them :)

Greninja break for me, love the deck, think I may have come up with a fairly consistent deck list for it, but still testing.

We had a pauper tournament a while back (No rares allowed) and I created my friend a dragonair/togedemaru deck. That was a fun deck to play especially when you could stack a million energy on a little mouse to do mega damage.

Standard: Silvally/Buzzwoll/Sudowodoo/Regirock EX/Octillery.
Expanded: Rotom with zero energy. (By far the most fun deck to play)

In Standard, there are 2 non-competitive decks that I love:

- Victreebel with Seviper: annoying your opponent with a lot of special conditions, plus Seviper to add more poison damage.
- Diancie EX: Played with a lot of healing (Fairy Drops and Pokemon Center Lady) and protection (Fury Belts, Assault Vests and Parallel City). Additionally, Tauros GX and Ninja Boy gives the deck an interesting surprise factor.

I had relative success with both of them :)

I played Diancie-Ex in the early days in my Ninja Boy deck. Was so useful against Dark and Dragon types. And 110dmg with a stadium up is not bad.

Currently working on a deck that aims to copy with Mew FCO/Counter Energy, Darkrai-Ex XY's Dark Pulse attack and Guzzlord-Gx's Glutton-Gx attack. This with Darkrai Prism Star/Ninja Boy setup seems to definitely be able to take 4 prize cards fashionably well. A sort of "Turbo Dark Counter Box deck". Not sure it is consistent yet but quite amazing to tackle.

bdLY19c.png

Last edited:
Back