• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Pachirisu/Raichu GX "Snuggly Generator"

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
This Snugly deck has gone surprisingly well with top finishes all over the world. From Collinsville to my local league. This deck has popped up everywhere. Here is the decklist.

Snuggles

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Pachirisu UPR 49
* 4 Pikachu GEN 129
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 47
* 3 Raichu-GX SLG 29
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 2 Super Rod NVI 95
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 4 Cynthia UPR 148
* 2 Guzma BUS 143
* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Exp. Share SUM 118
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 3 N FCO 105
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 13

* 13 Lightning Energy Energy 4

Early game you use Snuggley Generator to get energies on as many pokemon as possible. Then you use Raichu GX to sweep the game. and That's the strategy pretty much
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

4 Raichu is good, drop Koko for Xurkitree, find space for Mew-EX/EVO Mewtwo or you autoloss to Buzzwole, I promise you don't need 3 Float Stone, most your guys have 1 retreat. 3-4 Guzma is a staple, and there's a lot of unnecessary cards that could be dropped for Max Elixirs.

Do not drop Koko GX.
It GXs, then what? You get revenge KO'd and you Raichu loses 60 damage. You need Xurkitree against Zoroark, it's useful for Buzzwole when their Strongs are in play, and any other deck that runs DCE. I'd rather Voltail with a damaged Raichu to force the Guzma and not let it die. Or even Thunder with a Choice Band.

4 Raichu is good, drop Koko for Xurkitree, find space for Mew-EX/EVO Mewtwo or you autoloss to Buzzwole, I promise you don't need 3 Float Stone, most your guys have 1 retreat. 3-4 Guzma is a staple, and there's a lot of unnecessary cards that could be dropped for Max Elixirs.

This, also Switch is good. Means you don't have to discard any energy or waste float stones. I think one Exp. Share is good as well, if it sticks it can help you out a lot.

From my experience playing the deck so far, Xurkitree is god tier against Zoroark decks, Tapu Koko GX is just too frail. It was a good option when Gardevoir was around because of all their energy attatchments.

Back