Finished The Seagull's Apprentice Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Name: Jace Beleren
Character Age: Unknown
Short Backstory: Jace was born a magical prodigy. Because of that, he always looked for more knowledge of magic to become even better. He has been deceived many times and he hopes to not be deceived this time. He does not look for any prizes or awards or anything like that, just knowledge.

Character Name: Zreyep Mysterious (Ubraysa actually :V)
Character Age: 19
Short Backstory: Being a full-time assistant to a mysterious man sure has its perks! Ubraysa assists Zreyep in almost anything he needs, so Zreyep can focus on his mysterious work. Ubraysa was hired for this job in the 9th grade, when Zreyep himself had personally asked Ubraysa to be his assistant! He said not to worry about his schooling, he could teach him, and it would be a great expierence. Ubraysa, seeking something to do and way to avoid his parents, gladly accepted. Ubraysa still has not idea what Zreyep does, though he assumes it has something to do with some weird science from all the weird lights sounds and shadows he is exposed to. Eventually, Zreyep had a rather.... interesting favor to ask of Ubraysa. Zreyep said he had recently received an invitation to be on a new game show called “The Seagull’s Apprentice”. Zreyep was of course not interested at all, he would rather focus on his work. So instead he has asked Ubraysa to go instead of him and assume his own name on the show. But instead of just going, he would be connected to a small device of Zreyep’s for... whatever mysterious science Zreyep was up to.

Last edited:
Name: Jeff Geff
Backstory: I'm a Pokemon competitive TRY player and I own a stake in Sbarros pizza. I'm entering the competition to gain more business experience so that I can climb the ladder at Sbarros. In my free time I spend time with my wife Sayori and our 2 cats.

Last edited:
And we've hit our deadline. Thanks everyone for signing up. The Game will begin on Thursday. At about 10 PM GMT.

Please make sure that you are following this thread. Also now is the last time you are allowed to change your character and stats if you wish to do so.
After the game start we will not accept that anymore.

Also, because of our "odd" player number and general relativly low attendence we will still accept late Sign-Ups.
So if you would like to play and maybe didn't see this thread or you didn't have time. Now is your chance.

Also, because of our "odd" player number and general relativly low attendence we will still accept late Sign-Ups.
So if you would like to play and maybe didn't see this thread or you didn't have time. Now is your chance.

I'm going to add onto this, you're more than welcome to sign up during this time period before we actually close the game! I've been excited to see everyone's characters and I'm hoping to see some more great ones. If you're worried about your character not being good or fitting into the game's flavour that well, let us know and we're more than happy to work on your character together and revise them for the game! You've got nothing to lose by expressing interest!

ok, stuff it. I am in

Character Name: Van Veacesalv Dulca
Character Age: 27
Short Backstory: Dulca es mir oomm. Dulca is a good boy, yes, Dulca's raiding of international waters is only for the benefit of those closest to Dulca. Dulca promise many business opportunities, many raids since Dulca was but a small one yes, many skills indeed. For many years, Dulca serve father aboard the Expedition, strong fast ship. Like lightning Dulca sails across the sea. To many lands Dulca has been, and many people Dulca has ... dealt with. Many men want Dulca, but Dulca wants very few. Be good to Dulca, and Dulca is a good friend. Be bad to Dulca, and well, Dulca will show you where you belong. Oh? You want to know more about Dulca? Hmm, Dulca likes fish, many fish, and much Fish. Dulca's favourite fish is Tuna Herring, with which Dulca has felled a mighty tree, and Dulca loves the open sea, land is but an oddity. However, Dulca requires learning, Dulca is not diplomatic, but Dulca must learn. For good of family now that Mother is gone. If one wishes to know more of Dulca, Dulca has many story to tell.

Aright. Because of our low attendence rate we are delaying the game by an hour because someone showed interesst to join.

But don't worry. The Thread for the first week will start in about an hour.

So if you also wanna sign up still. Please reach out to us or just sign up here through the usual way

[As everyone takes their seats in the room and settles down, Alanna clears her throat, drawing the attention in the room to her, before taking a step forward. She reaches over a table next to her and grabs two white envelopes. She holds out one envelope in each of her hands, showing them around the room. You take the time to see their blank, white outside with white seagull-pattern stickers on the backsides. However, you seem unable to tell what could be inside. What are these for?]

“Thank you all for accepting your invitations to this competition. Now that I see everyone has arrived, we shall begin our first challenge.

This first challenge requires two volunteers to receive these envelopes from the Executive Jury. As an entire group, all of you will decide on these volunteers together. You are required to come to a group decision on which two people will receive these envelopes and must discuss with your competitors why you believe a certain person should or should not volunteer. Once you have all decided, these two players will receive the envelopes and the competition will continue from this point.”

[As your mind starts to wonder what could be inside the envelopes, you see the rest of your competitors starting to discuss with each other. Heated discussions over who should receive the envelopes are bound to start any moment. This moment is as good as any to raise your voice.]

Week One Start!

We’re happy to say our time period for sign-ups has now ended, and the game will now begin!

The Executive Jury of mirdtrans.inc has opened their first challenge to every competitor!
As an entire group, everyone must choose and decide on two people from your group of competitors to volunteer for this task!
(There will be two different volunteers, one picking Envelope 1, and one for Envelope 2.)

Speak with other characters, get to know them, ask them questions, anything that helps people come to a decision on who should volunteer for this task. Make sure to get to know your fellow competitors and put yourself out there. The goal of this challenge is to get to know your fellow competitors and come to a group decision alongside one another.

Guidelines for this Challenge:

- All discussion must be done publicly, in this thread, and is written in-character, using roleplay, unless specifically stated.
Please make sure to make other players know if you are not speaking as your character, and are instead speaking as you, the player.

- Every player must enter at least some part of discussion to not be warned for inactivity for this challenge.

- Alliance prompts are now open! You’re more than welcome to message other players and form secret alliances throughout the course of the game.
Remember when forming an alliance to include all three hosts in either your PokéBeach forum discussions, or Discord servers or Group DMs.

- Your deadline for this challenge will be Saturday, March 24th, 2018 at 10:00PM, GMT.
Please notify hosts if you are unable to submit for this challenge.

Last edited:
Hello everybody... My name is John Doe and I sell ice cream for a living. I apologize for my uncouth appearance as of late. I took quite a few falls while on the job, unfortunately, and this was the best the doctors could do. I would like to keep introductions as professional as possible, but brief and to the point. I would also rather not step up as a leader immediately, since I prefer doing work from behind the scenes. However, if you require my services, do not hesitate to reach out to me. In my opinion, trust is the greatest gift one human can give to another.

With that said, does anyone wish to take up the mantle as a volunteer? It would be a great chance to prove yourself to everyone here right from the start.

Ahem..um..hello! My name is Alfalf Beane..you can call me Al, if you wish. I, um, proudly represent the..uh Canned Bean Association of Pelipolis, or the uh, CBAP. It's good to meet all of you...
I will, well, uh, I mean... I could do the challenge.. unless someone else wants to.

Hi everybody. I’m Ubr- Zreyep Mysterious. Im 67 and develop Mysterious things. It’s quite mysterious. I think the 2 volunteers should be random, as we don’t exactly have a ton to go off of so we have no idea who will be the best for whatever is going to happen. Could be another mysterious challenge of some sort, an item or something, etc.

Dulca is not familiar with ice cream, and Dulca never trusts someone familiar with what Dulca is not. Dulca is safe, you do not harm Dulca, Dulca does not harm you, yes?

Dulca is Marino of mighty vessel, many man want Dulca, but none can have. Many men has Dulca met, and many man Dulca shall not meet again. Dulca promise, you are good to Dulca, Dulca will meet you again.

Alfalf, do you do shipments? Your, company sounds familiar, I do hope any men you have lost do not come back to haunt Dulca.

Dulca is not familiar with ice cream, and Dulca never trusts someone familiar with what Dulca is not. Dulca is safe, you do not harm Dulca, Dulca does not harm you, yes?

Dulca is Marino of mighty vessel, many man want Dulca, but none can have. Many men has Dulca met, and many man Dulca shall not meet again. Dulca promise, you are good to Dulca, Dulca will meet you again.
Perhaps I have to introduce you to ice cream one of these days, yes? There's a first time for everything.

Alfalf, do you do shipments? Your, company sounds familiar, I do hope any men you have lost do not come back to haunt Dulca.
AAA...I mean...um, I'm sorry. I do believe we ship, but um.. that's not really my strong suit in the company. I uh... I actually go door to door selling, um, cans of beans. I... well, I sure uh, hope no one haunts anyone!

Well hello there the names Aliaksandr I could tell you my full name but it’s just more of the same really *hahaha* pleased to meet you all i look forward to getting to know you all in the future
On the topic of the envelopes though it seems mighty risky to just choose 2 of us and send em up there so I will volunteer to take one of the envelopes

Okay hi guys. I'm Akihide and i'm planning to wait. Just going to watch here from the sidelines, asking questions. And no thank you, i'm not going to volunteer to get an envelope. I do suggest we wait till everyone has said if they want to volunteer to go get an envelope or not.
Also, Aliaksandr, why do you think you would be a better candidate than others.

I don’t think I’d be better it’s not that it’s just I don’t want anyone else to be forced to take such a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back