Pokemon Everyone's Favorite Pokémon (This Week's Category: Mega Evolution Pokémon)

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
A new category every week! It's simple! I ask what your favorite Pokémon is in a particular category (for example evolved Fire Pokémon or pure type Normal Pokémon) and you answer!

Question 1: What is your favorite Alolan Pokémon?

Mine is Alolan Ninetales: I like Pokémon that are based on folklore. Alolan Ninetales looks majestic and Ice / Fairy is an awesome typing.

Last edited:
When you post in this thread about which Alolan Pokemon is your favorite; please elaborate a little bit. I'm not asking you to create an essay in response, just a little elaboration is all. Maybe you like it because of it's typing, it's design, or it helped you out in a pinch during the story-line, or a competitive battle.

My favorite Alolan Pokemon is Alolan Ninetales, it's design is just so majestic. It's a bit of an extreme design change because of the change in types, but it still has that aura of grace and majesty that the normal Ninetales exudes. It also looks a little more hospitable, funny considering it's an Ice type and they could've went the whole "cold as ice" route.

Question 2: What is your favorite Baby Pokémon?

Mine would be Togepi, it's still in its egg, so cute >.>

I think my favorite would be Budew. Its face is very cute, and the thought of it tottering around on its little stub legs is adorable. Poor thing has no arms though; I hope it evolves soon.
It could also be the fact that i have recently befriended a Budew on PMD2, and she is a lifesaver

I'd also have to go with Pichu. Mainly because of how that Sweet Sleeping Face looked so good in google Cawthon's 2011 second place worlds deck. I played that deck so much, and loved it to death. Nothing feels better than having your 30 hp Pichu sitting in the active, impervious to the opponent because of how cute it is. I know Cleffa did the same thing, but Pichu is slightly funner.

I like Chingling.
I really like Chimecho for some reason, I think because its kind of cute and kind of cool looking, and Chingling is just pretty cool on its own.

I just like Chingling.

Man Pichu seems to be getting a lot of love. Looks like I'll be the first one here rooting for Tyrogue.
Can't really say what I like about Tyrogue so much. Could be because of how it looks, or maybe its evolution's? Maybe it was my first baby Pokemon in a game? Or it could be because it was the first card I ever placed on fan voting in CaC. Nah, it's just because I used a random number generator to pick! Oh wait, it's because it was the first ever Pokemon I saw. Yeah, that's it. I remember seeing Tyrogue on a Pokemon poster somewhere and thinking it looks kinda cool. So yeah, when picking my favorite baby, I would go with Tyrogue. Tyrogue was the one who helped begin my Pokemon journey ^w^

My favorite Baby Pokemon would probably be; Togepi. Togekiss is one of my favorite Pokemon, and Togepi was such a huge part of the anime. I guess, most of the reason why I liked it was because of the anime, and then I found a new reason to really like and appreciate Togepi when Togekiss was released in Gen IV.

Question 3: What is your favorite Resurrected (Prehistoric) Pokémon?

Mine is probably Tyrantrum because it resembles a T-rex. I also love Amaura, Tyrunt, Kabutops, Archen and Archeops. Dinosaurs are awesome <3

Nobody likes the Gen 3 fossils. But Armaldos and Cradlily, especially the latter, are awesome. I like that they're based on creatures from the Cambrian Explosion.

Aurorus for me. I like its graceful and majestic design. It's rather beautiful and kind of simplistic. One thing that really brings it down is its typing; Rock and Ice is not a really good typem combination.

It has a really nice Ability; but its' poor typing and mediocre stats really bring down what is a beautiful Pokemon. It's sort of like Articuno in a way (beautiful design with bad typing and "meh" stats).

I really like Amaura because it's so fun to draw, but in terms of concept and battle and such...I'd have to go with either Archen or Archeops. Because birds.
I would have given this spot to Shieldon, but then I realized I mostly like it because of nostalgia.

Back