I found this outside

UltraBeastGlaceon

Aspiring Trainer
Someone ripped a lunala GX in half and just left it out in the parking lot i cannot believe this person who did this if you see this WHAT THE ACTULAL HECK

Attachments

• 1521416617135773168389.jpg
    1521416617135773168389.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 159
Maybe they were playing that game where they rip cards up. I don’t know the name, I wouldn’t play it. Or another theory they just hate lunala.

Or maybe... here me out... BECAUSE IT'S FAKE. Wrong holo pattern, the ink is too thick and dark, and the cardboard It's printed on is waaay too fat to be official.

It also happens to be incredibly difficult to rip a foil Pokemon card, especially as cleanly as that. Reverse holos, too. The metal layer tends to stretch rather than tear.

Maybe they were playing that game where they rip cards up. I don’t know the name, I wouldn’t play it. Or another theory they just hate lunala.
Rip it or Flip it.

I mean even if the lunala GX was real that's the promo from the tin. It's not worth anything nor is it a good card competitively.

Low key wanted to do this to my secret rare Palkia cuz it wasn't something decent. But this card is fake so ripping it seems justified

I'd say that it's most likely fake. When you rip cards, they don't usually split like that. I know from experience. I've ripped both fake cards and real ones, though never a holo or ultra rare. I just get this strange urge to rip all Evolutions energy I see, ESPECIALLY the fairy energy.

I bet Seto Kaiba did this to stop other players from using it against him and beating him at a children's card game. ;)

That's actually hilarious XD

Either the Lunala was fake and ripping it was no big deal, or it was real and someone ripped it since it's not that good and not that valued as a card. Either way, it's honestly funny to me.

Back