Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

Scourge188

Aspiring Trainer
Why |N| used for dragon Pokémon for these articles? I’m sure the answer is super obvious but I don’t know why and it makes little sense to me

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
Why |N| used for dragon Pokémon for these articles? I’m sure the answer is super obvious but I don’t know why and it makes little sense to me

They dont use D because Dark, cant use R because fiRe/Red (because Fighting/Fist uses F). No G because Grass, so only 3 left are __A_ON, and dont think any of the other types use N other than fightiNg.

By process of elimination I'd say its a fair choice!

Scourge188

Aspiring Trainer
They dont use D because Dark, cant use R because fiRe/Red (because Fighting/Fist uses F). No G because Grass, so only 3 left are __A_ON, and dont think any of the other types use N other than fightiNg.

By process of elimination I'd say its a fair choice!

Fair enough, that makes more sense when I think about it that way.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
Druddigon could see some play in like an alolan sandslash hit and run deck, not as bad as everyone is saying it is. The 100 damage is very misleading, with the new Altaria coming out thats + 20 damage, and devoured field, with dragon claw or choice band you hitting some pretty good numbers.

007manyo

TCG Judge & Player
My guess is that this will be a 3-pack blister promo, since I'm like 90% sure this is going to be a mini set much like Dragon Vault and Double Crisis because it isn't SM7, its SM6a (importantly, not SM6+.)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
My bet is on you.
My guess is that this will be a 3-pack blister promo, since I'm like 90% sure this is going to be a mini set much like Dragon Vault and Double Crisis because it isn't SM7, its SM6a (importantly, not SM6+.)

That's it?! No new cards that I can give Geodudes of? I can't deny. It can be possibly a blister/PR promo but come on

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
Prerelease promos are always done by the same artist who made the original art. The Altaria have different artists, so it'll likely be a blister promo.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
From the Company that brought you a skateboard and a frying pan, we present you: a small rock.
Exciting times in the Pokémon Community.
It's gonna replace Fisherman i guess. I wonder if this card sees play after Volc rotated

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Wow for something like volcanion this is really good getting 1 energy to attach and 3 to steam up is really good

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Flint and Steel - Reverse Energy Retrieval for Fire types, maybe 1-of in Volcanion decks in Expanded (if we assume that we get this set after rotation), if there's a Fire deck that functions like Volcanion, this is a must. 5 Geodudes