Finished Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
You should have made it more clear about what was going on, you made it sound as if FL had a 3rd card to give out.
Ok, I think I need to clarify this situation.
Fiery_Lugia had 2 cards at the beginning of Round 4, let's call them Card 1 and Card 2. He played Card 1, but due to the effect of the card, I didn't announce it immediately.
When Lorde chose FL to be eliminated from the game, she also had to say who was receiving those 2 cards (because the effect of Card 1 wasn't activated yet), and that's why I asked her to give that information.
Then, the effect of the card played (Card 1) was activated, which made Lorde and FL compete between them. At that moment, FL still had Card 2, and Card 1 was discarded because it was played, no cards were delivered to anybody.
Lorde won, so she had to say who was receiving FL's remaining Card 2. There never was a third card.

I thought I was clear enough, but many of you showed confusion about it, so it seems I was unclear. I'm sorry.
Let's do something to fix this situation. The card Jade received (FL's) will disappear, and @Lord o da rings please choose the person who will receive a replacement of FL's Card 2. And I say "a replacement" because the card will be completely new, it can't be the same because Jade already knows it.

To all the other players, don't submit your action for Round 5 yet. Once Lorde responds and we adjust this situation, I'll shuffle again the list of players for Round 5.
Again, sorry about all this confusion. For the future, if you ever have any doubt, please ask and I'll gladly answer.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I thought I was clear enough, but many of you showed confusion about it, so it seems I was unclear. I'm sorry.
Let's do something to fix this situation. The card Jade received (FL's) will disappear, and @Lord o da rings please choose the person who will receive a replacement of FL's Card 2. And I say "a replacement" because the card will be completely new, it can't be the same because Jade already knows it.

To all the other players, don't submit your action for Round 5 yet. Once Lorde responds and we adjust this situation, I'll shuffle again the list of players for Round 5.
Again, sorry about all this confusion. For the future, if you ever have any doubt, please ask and I'll gladly answer.
Alright, thanks for making this all clear. I'm going to give @GekkisaiDaiNi the card because he has none yet.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 5 - Action Phase 1

Alright, now the things have been fixed.
GM DracLord retains the card received for having been drawn earlier.

List of players:
  1. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Scissors)
  2. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Lizard - Rock)
  3. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  4. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  5. @GM DracLord (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Lizard)

You have 48 hs from now to send your action, as well as any card you may want to play.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R5 - AP1 Results

Cards played:
1) Lord o da rings played the following card.
Greedy Penalty: Choose one of your direct opponents (the player above or below). If that player plays any card in this action phase, your action will be changed for one that defeats the other player’s action if necessary.
She chose GM DracLord as the target. But Drac didn't use his card, so Greedy Penalty is discarded without activating its effect.

Actions:
  1. Lord o da rings plays Spock. It smashes Drac's Scissors, and ties with Blakers. Lorde stays in the round.
  2. Blakers plays Spock. It ties with Lorde, and smashes Jade's Scissors. Blakers stays in the round.
  3. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Scissors. It's smashes by Blakers' Spock, and it's smashed by Gekki's Spock. Jade is out of the round.
  4. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Spock. It smashes Jade's Scissors, and it smashes Drac's Scissors. Gekki stays in the round.
  5. GM DracLord plays Scissors. It's smashed by Gekki's Spock, and it's smashed by Lorde's Spock. Drac is out of the round.

More than a half stayed in the round, and you played 2 different actions between the 5 of you. Just a curiosity :)
AP2 beginning shortly.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 5 - Action Phase 2

List of players:
  1. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Scissors - Spock)
  2. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Spock)
  3. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Spock)

You have 48 hs from now to send your action, as well as any card you may want to play.

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R5 - AP2 Results

Well guys, you sent your actions and this is what happened:

Cards played:
None

Actions:
  1. Lord o da rings plays Rock. It crushes Gekki's Lizard, and is covered by Blakers' Paper. Lorde is out of the round.
  2. Blakers plays Paper. It covers Lorde's Rock, and is eaten by Gekki's Lizard. Blakers is out of the round.
  3. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Lizard. It eats Blakers' Paper, and it's crushed by Lorde's Rock. Gekki is out the round.

The three of you were beaten! That means, like the rules say, the winner of the round will be decided by random between you three.
I'm opening random.org, setting the range between 1 to 3, clicking "Generate"... The resulting number is 3, which means Gekki is the winner of the round! Congratulations! You received an additional card.
@GekkisaiDaiNi you have 24 hours from now to post who you decide will leave the game.

Here is the status of each other player, in case it helps you with the decision:
  • Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Paper - Scissors)
  • Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Spock - Paper)
  • GM DracLord (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Lizard - Scissors)
  • Lord o da rings (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Spock - Rock)

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Well, Gekki didn't say who receives Drac's card, I will randomize it. The lucky player is Lord o da rings.
Next round beginning below...

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 6 - Action Phase 1

The end of the game is approaching, only 4 players remain. And you 4 have 2 cards each, maybe we see some surprise plays here...
The random player who receives a random card is Jadethepokemontrainer.

List of players:
  1. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Spock - Lizard)
  2. @Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Spock - Paper)
  3. @Lord o da rings (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Spock - Rock)
  4. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Paper - Scissors)

You have 48 hours to send your action. If you want to play a card, do it together with your action.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R6 - AP1 Results

I love when you send your actions that quick. Good boys :).

Cards played:
1) Lord o da rings played the following card.
Scissors Block: Choose a player. That player can’t choose Scissors as an action in this action phase. If he does, it will be replaced by another random action including the ones in his Recent Actions.
She chose Jadethepokemontrainer, but Jade didn't use Scissors, so the card is discarded without activating its effect.

2) Jadethepokemontrainer played the following card.
Protection: Choose a player that isn’t you. That player can’t be defeated by other players actions in this action phase.
He chose to protect GekkisaiDaiNi, but it's effect wasn't necessary because nobody defeated Gekki in this Action Phase.

Actions:
  1. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Rock. It ties with Jade, and it crushes Blakers' Scissors. Gekki stays in the round.
  2. Blakers plays Scissors. It's crushed by Gekki's Rock, and it decapitates Lorde's Lizard. Blakers is out of the round.
  3. Lord o da rings plays Lizard. It's decapitated by Blakers' Scissors, and it's crushed by Jade's Rock. Lorde is out of the round.
  4. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Rock. It crushes Lorde's Lizard, and it ties with Gekki. Jade stays in the round.

Two players survived, so there will be a second Action Phase which will start below...

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R6 - AP2 Results

Cards played:
None.

Actions:
  1. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Scissors. It cuts Jade's Paper. Gekki stays in the round.
  2. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Paper. It's cut by Gekki's Scissors. Jade is out of the round.

@GekkisaiDaiNi is the winner of the round again! Congratulations! You received another card.
Now you have 24 hours to post who will leave the game. Don't forget to also say who will be receiving the cards of the person you choose (one card per player). If you have any doubt please ask.

Status of the other players:
  • Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  • Blakers (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Paper - Scissors)
  • Lord o da rings (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock - Lizard)

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Round 7 - Action Phase 1

Only 3 players remaining! Play carefully, the minimal error can get you out of the game.
The random player who receives a card is Blakers.

List of players:
  1. @Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  2. @Blakers (Cards: 3. Recent Actions: Paper - Scissors)
  3. @GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 3. Recent Actions: Rock - Scissors)

You have 48 hours to send your action.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
R7 - AP1 Results

I'm going to spoil you something about this round: there won't be a second Action Phase.

Cards played:
1) Jadethepokemontrainer played the following card.
Recent Actions Freeze: Your Recent Actions will remain unaltered at the end of this action phase.
So his Recent Actions will remain the same.

2) Blakers played the following card.
Down Immunity: The action from the player below doesn't affect you. (You can't play this card if there are only 2 players in this action phase)
That means Gekki's action can't defeat him. You'll see below if this worked.

3) GekkisaiDaiNi played the following card.
Up Wall: Your action doesn't affect the player above and vice-versa. (You can't play this card if there are only 2 players in this action phase)
Thanks to this, Gekki's and Blakers' don't interact between them.

Actions:
  1. Jadethepokemontrainer plays Scissors. It cuts Gekki's Paper, and it's crushed by Blakers' Rock. Jade is out of the round.
  2. Blakers plays Rock. It crushes Jade's Scissors, and it's not affected by Gekki's Paper because of the card "Down Immunity" and "Up Wall". Blakers stays in the round.
  3. GekkisaiDaiNi plays Paper. Nothing happens with Blakers because of the card "Up Wall", and it's cut by Jade's Scissors. Gekki is out of the round.

@Blakers is the winner of the round! Congratulations! You received an additional card.
Now you need to choose who of the other 2 players will leave the game. You have 24 hours from now to decide. This time, you don't need to say who will receive their cards.
This is the status of the other 2 players:
  • Jadethepokemontrainer (Cards: 1. Recent Actions: Rock - Paper)
  • GekkisaiDaiNi (Cards: 2. Recent Actions: Scissors - Paper)
I want to be clear of what will happen with the cards according to your decision.
Blakers, you currently have 3 cards.
  • If you choose Jade to leave the game, his card will be for Gekki. Then, at the beginning of Round 8, Gekki will receive another card. At that time, Gekki will have 4 cards and one random card between those 4 will be automatically discarded. You both would start the round with 3 cards each.
  • If you choose Gekki to leave the game, one of his cards will be for Jade and the other one for you. At that moment, you'll have 4 cards and one random card between those 4 will be automatically discarded. Then, at the beginning of Round 8, Jade will receive another card. You both would start the round with 3 cards each.
If you find something wrong or have any doubt, please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.