'Forbidden Light' Prerelease Promos!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
This is the first time in quite a while we've gotten prerelease promos with artworks by different artists in quite a while, I was not expecting Xurkitree nor Lycanroc! And now it's confirmed that Xurkitree is in the set, so I guess that officially means no Buzzwole (almost at least).

007manyo

TCG Judge & Player
This is the first time in quite a while we've gotten prerelease promos with artworks by different artists in quite a while, I was not expecting Xurkitree nor Lycanroc! And now it's confirmed that Xurkitree is in the set, so I guess that officially means no Buzzwole (almost at least).
I'd love to see your logic there, lol. Baby Buzzwole and baby Xurkitree are in the same set :p no Buzzwole prerelease promo, but whatever. I would have liked Lycanroc better as Garchomp though >.<

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I'd love to see your logic there, lol. Baby Buzzwole and baby Xurkitree are in the same set :p no Buzzwole prerelease promo, but whatever. I would have liked Lycanroc better as Garchomp though >.<
It has been confirmed that there would be 6 Ultra Beasts in the set, so we have Poipole, Naganadel, Ultra Necrozma, Xurkitree, Pheromosa and Guzzlord, which means no Buzzwole :p

Sir Linoone

Marellous. Splendid. What was the question again?
I might actually go to prerelease this time - I really like the promos.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Malimar and Lycanroc are great, the UB’s are part of too situational for me, but Xurkitree will be pretty good. Pheromosa is terrible. :(

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Wow, I am shocked that the reprinted the Japan Champion League promo of Lycanroc, glad I didn't shell out money for one

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
Well Malamar and Lycanroc will be the chase cards everyone wants to get this time around.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I hope I pull Malamar or Lycanroc as my promo. Xurkitree could be ok at the prerelease, but I don't see Pheromosa doing much.

Hamad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
WOW!!! In love with Lycanroc Promo... Can't wait to have it!

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Even though this set isn't as amazing as I hoped, I'm definitely hoping to go to the prereleases to get at least Lycanroc and Malamar.