Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Even if it turns out to be not that good, I'm pretty pumped for a Zinnia card. I was hoping she would get some representation all the way back in Roaring Skies (what with all the Rayquaza hype in that set), but still - better late than never

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
DDE may not be needed, we got Lance as a prism star and Zinnia which will both probably be dragon oriented support. DDE was a lazy solution to the dragon problem in the first place. #46 could be a dragon-y card too if it's not a new fossil art.

The set seems to be fire/dragon oriented. I hope Kingdra-GX is good and works well with the Burning Shadows Kingdra, I had a lot of fun playing that deck when it first came out but of course the power creep was too much for it. Maybe if it's got an attack like the expanded Kingdra it could be standard viable.

I zoomed in on Lance and I think I can make out the effect. "If you have 3 Dragonite-GX in play, you win the game"

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
That last Stadium is Brooklet Hill.

This set looks fun, can;t wait to see what these cards do.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Lance-search your deck for 5 energy cards and attach them to your dragon types in any way you like.
Something like this

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
I zoomed in on Lance and I think I can make out the effect. "If you have 3 Dragonite-GX in play, you win the game"

May god have mercy on all of us.

Thought this was some quirky, hilarious effect at first... But someone on virbank reminded me about the Crimson Invasion Altaria, and that could become something slightly scarier.

pete

Aspiring Trainer
abilities on charmeleon gyarados quagsire feebas(probably a bench shielding ability as feebas usually follows magikarp) wishiwashi flygon and drudigon watch out for these

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
abilities on charmeleon gyarados quagsire feebas(probably a bench shielding ability as feebas usually follows magikarp) wishiwashi flygon and drudigon watch out for these
Charizard also has an ability if I'm not mistaken. It's attack cost isn't that bad either. Maybe a playable Charizard?

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Never expected Zinnia to come as a supporter. She should've been in Primal Clash or Roaring Skies, but w/e. Let's just hope she and Lance Prism give Dragons the boost they need.

The stadium to the left of Brooklet Hill is apparently Devoured Field, while the one to the left of it resembles Wela Volcano Park.

Isn't #39 supposed to be Jangmo-o, Kommo-o's earliest stage?

sylvarina

Aspiring Trainer
Fire stadium will most likely be called Wela Volcano Park. If we get stadiums of all the trial sites at some point that would be really cool.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Looks really cool. I'm surprised they leaked the whole set so soon. Love that White Kyrem GX and it looks like we're finally getting a dragon type Zygarde.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
Heres hoping that Blaine does the same as it did in Gym Challenge. allowing you to attach 2 fire energy from your hand that turn, instead of 1 energy attachment per turn.

Zinnia is hopefully the support we need for dragon type decks like Garchomp... although when we get forbidden light over here in the west, we will be swapping out all of our dragon Garchomps for fighting ones with the same attacks. LOL.

if that other card is a Lance prism star card, things could get interesting. hopefully another support card for dragon types.

and i'm just guessing that that stadium that looks like the battle arena where you fight Kiawe is a card that does something for fire types.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
I, like many others here, was hoping for the Double Dragon Energy, but I guess that is a card of the past. Again, I wish they just made basic Dragon Energy. I am curious what the supporters do.