Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Dragonite-GX looks adorable!
Reshiram-GX looks very cool, let's hope it's miles better than it's EX coutnerpart
Salamence-GX looks bada**!
Articuno-GX looks cool.

Can't really say much else since it's all blurred out. At least I can say I like the art on the GXs, they look a little different than typical GX arts, to me at least.

I wanna have high hopes for Dragonite-GX, but I see it's main attack uses 4 energy. Same goes for Salamence.

180px-ArticunoexEXFireRedLeafGreen114.jpg
Oh! You might be on to something with that comparison. Similarities to Tapu Koko-GX, I honestly hope that's it's ability.

God, even the art looks horrifically similar!

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
TPCi should come up with...Rainbow Rare FA supporters! They would probably look cool!

This is completely off topic but that would be cool I guess.

Actually not really, just because it would make the supporters look reeeealy weird.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
TPCi should come up with...Rainbow Rare FA supporters! They would probably look cool!

As a collector that would be an absolute nightmare... Sets are already bloated with ultra rares as it is... I really don't think they'd look all that good either, not even that many Pokemon look good as RRs, minus a small few.

Malavok

Aspiring Trainer
Don't understand why they always do the same legendaries and ignore others. Where's the Suicune/Moltres love? Zapdos needs a little more too, though not as badly as Moltres. Articuno and Entei get everything.

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
SO!

If I'm not mistaken we'll get these cards (Dragonite GX, Reshiram GX, Salamence GX, and Articuno GX) in our SM7 Set, correct?

In Forbidden light? No we are getting these in the set after.

Don't understand why they always do the same legendaries and ignore others. Where's the Suicune/Moltres love? Zapdos needs a little more too, though not as badly as Moltres. Articuno and Entei get everything.
we might get them its still very early to say there wont be Moltres and Zapdos GX. Also Its conferred we are getting a Suicune GX in a box as a promo along with Rikou GX they are both bad (I think the box is called Johto Legends there was a thread a few weeks ago)

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyHawk0

Aspiring Trainer
I will love if Articuno GX has the same ability as the Articuno ex. It would give water the perfect boost to overcome metal

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Dragonite, Salamence and Articuno? Some really nice choices for GX mons here - hopefully they don't let them down. Failing to make any of the 3 decent would be unfortunate. Dragonite has a recent history of being mediocre - Salamence and Articuno haven't seen some love in a while