• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Quad Passiman

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
3x Passimian (UP)
1x Passimian (S&M)
1x Zorua
1x Zoroark GX
1x Oranguru (Instruct)
1x Tapu Lele GX
=8 Pokémon
1x Brigette
2x N
2x Gladion
2x Lillie
2x Cynthia
3x Ultra Ball
2x Rescue Stretcher
2x Peeking Red Card (can replace with 2x Choice Band or 2x Puzzle of Time)
2x Switch
2x Pal Pad
2x Brooklet Hill
2x Trainer's Mail
2x Pokémon Fan Club
2x Field Blower
3x Mallow
1x Choice Band
2x Professor Sycamore
3x Enhanced Hammer
3x Guzma
=40 Trainers
8x Fighting Energy (you can replace 2 with 2 Strong Energy
4x DCE
=12 Energy

How It Works:
Passimian (S&M)'s attack is Team Play for one DCE it does 10+ 30 for each Passimian on your bench so if you have your other 3 Passimian (UP) on your bench, they have Power Huddle which states that your Active Passimian's attacks do 30 more damage, so since you play 3 it's stacked to 90 extra damage, so that's 190 damage! Add a Choice Band, that's a possible 220. This can all be done on your first turn if you go second as well. So far at my local league this deck is undefeated. I was thinking of adding in the Mew that lets you use a Pokemon's attack that is in your discard but I'm not too sure. I know some improvements need done. If there is any suggestions let me know!

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
Even so, 100 first turn going second on even a basic is pretty good. Not nearly as impactful as I thought but this can take on Zoroark/Lycanroc really quickly. Lesson learned to read the card fully and make sure I'm not misquoting the card lol

ReapersFuryX

Super Awesome Wickedly Average Trainer
Trainers' Mail isn't legal in Standard anymore

My bad, replace those with 2 Choice Band

Even so, 100 first turn going second on even a basic is pretty good. Not nearly as impactful as I thought but this can take on Zoroark/Lycanroc really quickly. Lesson learned to read the card fully and make sure I'm not misquoting the card lol

I'm a little confused... so does your local league play expanded? Also, are you the one thats been playing this deck? How have you been calculating damage? since you stated it's undefeated but that you misread the card