• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Palkia EX/Palkia GX With Golduck BREAK

Vysox

Aspiring Trainer
This is the deck list of my new deck. It is not the best deck but it works pretty well. The idea is to attach energies to palkia GX using aqua turbo. Then using golduck break you can move energies to use max potion and heal or you move energies after using aqua patch. What's your opinion about it?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Palkia-GX UPR 101
* 2 Palkia-EX BKP 31
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 32
* 2 Psyduck SUM 28
* 2 Golduck SUM 29
* 2 Golduck BREAK BKP 18
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Evosoda XY 116
* 1 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 N FCO 105
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Max Potion BKP 103

##Energy - 14

* 2 Double Colorless Energy - FCO 114
* 12 Water Energy GEN 77

Total cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Well, as a deck playing Golduck BREAK, it's probably not consistent at all.
I feel as if this deck doesn't really NEED Golduck BREAK, just because Palkia GX's first attack, Spacial Control, does pretty much what you want the Duck to do.
I don't want to wreck your idea. Someone told me to play Silvally Metal once and he got Grand Slammed by @AFEX. It was brutal.

So, I'll put that in strikethroughs.

Also, due to the nature of this deck, (WITH Golduck BREAK) playing Choice Band, Float Stone, AND Fighting Fury Belt is probably not your most consistent option.
Me, personally, would cut the Choice Band for another FFB. Just so you can Max Potion and get more out of it.
Double Colorless Energy? Don't bother!
2 Ultra Ball is worrying me, with all these Pokémon.
Anyway, these are the changes I'd make:

-1 Choice Band
-2 Double Colorless Energy
-1 Float Stone

+2 Ultra Ball
+2 Rotom Dex Poké Finder Mode (it'll really help you in consistency)

That will be all. Good day to you!

Back