Help POP ID and Customer Support Issues

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
So I was looking at my pokemon account and POP ID related information when I noticed an issue with the birth month listed for it. I thought I had this issue corrected in the past but apparently it hasn't been so I went to customer support to try and get it fixed. When it requested for me to log in, once i did, it came up with an error and told me to contact parature support if it continues with the error id 644bdf41-936f-4b8e-af6a-32491e560b3c. Because of this, I can't get to customer support, and I can't find where I need to go for parature support. I assume having a wrong birthdate (even if it's just the month) is an issue for participating in Play! Pokemon events in the long run? What do you guys recommend doing and where should I go from here. Thanks for the help! (Hope this was in the right forum since it does say Play! Pokemon)

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I would first contact a representative to help you sign into your account

Per their FAQ page, you must email them at [email protected].

After you are able to log into your account, file a support ticket to get the personal info changed. Should be pretty straightforward.

It shouldn't be much of an issue at low level tournaments, but to stay on the safe side, be sure to get the info changed ASAP ;)

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
I would first contact a representative to help you sign into your account

Per their FAQ page, you must email them at [email protected].

After you are able to log into your account, file a support ticket to get the personal info changed. Should be pretty straightforward.

It shouldn't be much of an issue at low level tournaments, but to stay on the safe side, be sure to get the info changed ASAP ;)
Thanks! I should have clarified, but I can log into my account completely fine, it's after I log in that it tries to redirect me to the page where I can enter a support ticket, but instead of the ticket page, it takes me to the error page. Would the tech email still be able to help without the ticket by chance? ^^;

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Thanks! I should have clarified, but I can log into my account completely fine, it's after I log in that it tries to redirect me to the page where I can enter a support ticket, but instead of the ticket page, it takes me to the error page. Would the tech email still be able to help without the ticket by chance? ^^;

I'd imagine so. They are the tech-help division after all. It seems their job is to step in when people are not able to file a support ticket